Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support Fans Focus by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.

Histon

PatMan

Originally Posted By: DA11
Originally Posted By: Riverview Supporter
Is it a Goodie?

What Jade. No thanks Bri. Well come to think of it ........maybe after a couple of pints doh

after a couple of pints? I would probably have to drink a whole brewery to get anywhere near that...

Originally Posted By: Dave EUFC
Is it a Goodie?

What Jade. No thanks Bri. Well come to think of it ........maybe after a couple of pints doh

after a couple of pints? I would probably have to drink a whole brewery to get anywhere near that...

Think her voice alone would be more annoying, even when in the paralectic stage of drunkeness. Dread to think what she sounds like during sex. grin

Originally Posted By: eufckev
Originally Posted By: Dave EUFC
Is it a Goodie?

Think her voice alone would be more annoying, even when in the paralectic stage of drunkeness. Dread to think what she sounds like during sex. grin

Or even looks like !!

I was watching Setanta yesterday, and it was mentioned that Jimmy Bullard would be the special guest tonight, I remember seeing him make his debut for the Fleet, and it is good to see him still performing. I am sure it will bring back to him some memories and we need a win to get back on track, by looking at the table we could go third tonight with a win, and that's puts pressure on other teams. I will be watching on Setanta, I would have liked to attend, but the wife is out, so daughter sitting.

:-)