Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support Fans Focus by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.

top of div 1

Originally Posted By: Krooner
I think you will find that Bracknell and Chipstead will stay up due to other clubs folding/being relegated voluntarily.

I heard similar at the weekend. I still keep hearing about Redhill and Croydon coming in, especially the news that Croydon's reserves might be in the Kent League next season under a different name.

A win for Knaphill will see them champions, anything less will see them finish 4th and Dorking promoted

Cant help feeling they've got almighty lucky due to a refs error in the 1st sheerwaterw game ! still league table doesnt lie

You need a bit of luck in football as you all know. However Knaphill still went out and beat the opposition in front of them.

Bookings Stats: Sheerwater 6 yellows 2 reds, Knaphill 2 yellows, 1 red. Good old local derby, terrible language from as usual the Sheerwater bench including there Chairman who was in the dug out!

Scorers: Nick 'Tank' Darnell & Gavin Evans

Yes Sheerwater did hit the bar and one sort of cleared of the line, however the Knappers hit the bar and the post in the second half and overall were the better side. Knappers not up to full strength tonight, Michael Pym(sub), Nathan Miles(injured, Mark Tomlinson(unavailable)and Dave Stevens(unavailable)

Good Night!

Bookings Stats: Sheerwater 6 yellows 2 reds, Knaphill 2 yellows, 1 red. Good old local derby, terrible language from as usual the Sheerwater bench including there Chairman who was in the dug out!

I take it you were not in ear shot of the knaphill bench then? just as bad i heard both managers sent off!!!!

And i would defo say i have heard alot worse this season from other teams in the league!

But i would agree that is was a good local derby

Originally Posted By: duncs
can I just aek you a serious question Alb Ee's,why don't you merge/amalgamate with Bandstead?

What possible benefit would come out of a merger for us? Banstead have the lease on the ground, a senior team, and nothing else. The social club does not support the football at Banstead.

Not one person at Epsom and Ewell FC wants it. It's more than just the 1st XI, it's the 20 junior teams too. And 91 years of history.