Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support Fans Focus by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.

The Close Season Rumour Thread

Dont get bitter Butts I am sure the kit still needs doing at the Green...And don't forget I have also had an approach from another club aswell to manage at CCL prem...Feck me I am gonna be busy or what?

Lucky you, Weeble. Hold on when did you manage down here ,just a question . as you well know , i was asst to Tom for 2yrs here.so it was good while it lasted , enjoyed being a asst. but i also have has offers. so u are not the only one. I know people see me as the Deaf Git. But have been about the leagues as a player , as you well know. the younger ones ,don't know that. speak soon .

give me a call.

Butts why don't you put your brain in gear before replying.. If you read the heading of the thread and the items posted you will see what I mean. It is a joke, a laugh, a bit of fun but you take it all to heart..u must loosen up a bit mate, and when replying don't get so aggressive. I know where u have been and what you have done but thats history..Who said anything about me managing down here not me for sure...and was'nt the year you done it with Tom the year me and Bob had to take over at the bottom of the league and keep us up and did it or is that another time.....Think before you respond..THINK...

Originally Posted By: Alb Ee's
I'm so old I remember Butts as a player... evil2

and a useful one at that in a great Epsom team.

played with him ...or carried him as he was at the end of his career and a bit of a one trick pony..

I am pleased for you Butts hope you do well where ever you go you deserve it. Thing is I thought you jacked kit man in at BGFC then had to beg for it back..

THINK about the thread and who you take on .....

Originally Posted By: Green Pea
That's two jobs then he will have next season as he's already accepted a role with BG and is about to be offered a more important one with another side in the club with two of his best friends smile

Thats news to me GP......

Meadowbank to host the "Surrey O.A.P.'s Nude Leap-Frog team Festival" on a warm dry day, date to be announced.

Source = Another ageing CCL Forum poster

It is with deep regret that I have to resign from a position I never had and to turn down several positons that I have not been offered or applied for. All in all I can walk and chew bubble gum at the same time and the world is full of fluffy bunnies, goldfish, and I am missing football already....can you tell?

Well said Hogwash ..sorry Hogsbum er Hogsbelly I totally agree to disagree with every word you have ever read,,,