Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support Fans Focus by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.

Long: Daish faces difficult task at Ebbsfleet

FROM THE ARTICLE:-

Quote:

Daish has already been told by the club

• 1 month later...
  • 2 months later...
  • 2 weeks later...

It is falling apart rapidly now.

The clubs accountant has publiched a forecast that shows that there is a cashflow problem..on top of everything else.Seems they are short on over 130K..and there is simply no way for the current owners to cover this without trying some alternative actions.

Myfc is of course losing members each day going by..they are down to approx 8800 now..and it looks they might be down to a number between 2K-3K in February.With those type of numbers and with economical holes to cover as the season goes by,Myfc will not longer be able to afford to support the club in any significant way at all.

The accountant states three alternatives..a renewal drive that will keep the Myfc membership numbers around 9K.It will not happen and it is not a realistic alternative.

Myfc could try and sell Eufc off..but the club desperatly needs another sugar daddy that is willing to pay for the clubs BSP status..and it is a looong shot if there any ANYONE out there that is willing to do this.

Third option is to massively raise the Myfc membership fees.It will drive the overwhelming majority of the current members away.We are talking about membership fees of around 150-200 Pounds here.

Eufc is in a hole.The economical foundations for the club to remain a BSP club is simply not there.

They are facing a bleak future.

It´s beyond words of course.

Myfcs members has paid well over 300K for them to have a website.Now the cheap version of that has crashed two times in one week.One would fail to find stuff like this even in Zimbabwe or Yemen!

They don´t have a web team anymore either..it may be down for some time yet.

It will most probably crash yet again soon anyway.

Where is Will Brooks when he´s needed?God knows he was always there in the opposite situation..:-)

The difficulty is those people are still not far away, and it will be difficult regaining trust in a forum where posts were changed to give the opposite meaning to that intended.

I kept my eye on postings since the 'invasion', most have retired to the freemyfc site, but keep watch onhere too.

Just hope they do not return with the same rancour and vitriol as before.

Gaz, why not live and let live? Most of those on Free only have the club at heart. Their only crime was in pointing out that the way MyFC was set up in relation in particular with the operator was leading to financial disaster. They have been proved right. We now learn that Brooks has offered to sell his website and logos etc to MyFC. At a time when the club is crying out for cash!

Think for a minute Gaz. Brooks and the WT and David Davis have all had their cut. It won't be long before the money (and they) are all gone. The loyal fan will be left to piece together what remains.

That is all Free ever said.

Think we all guessed something was up since yesterday ... hopefully there will still be a club to compete ?

I'll be there , as ever , through thick and thin .

Is there any way the club can link to this forum from the main web links on EUFC homepage , so that fans can stay in touch with the news and each other ?

It's kinda heartbreaking to think there are people ( owners/fans/terrace tramplers alike ) who have the Fleet's best interests at heart that don't even know yet .

The difficulty is those people are still not far away, and it will be difficult regaining trust in a forum where posts were changed to give the opposite meaning to that intended.

I kept my eye on postings since the 'invasion', most have retired to the freemyfc site, but keep watch onhere too.

Just hope they do not return with the same rancour and vitriol as before.

There is nobody around that can alter posts now - I was deceived by people and for that I apologise.