Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support Fans Focus by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.

Best movie

Loosely - So you're not denying it then, to be fair our mutual friend said that you have an illness which makes you permanantly lethargic and listless so I'm sorry to hear that however you need to take a leaf out of the brave paralympians book and get back on the horse rather than feel sorry for yourself

Edited by Rhodes

Loosely - So you're not denying it then, to be fair our mutual friend said that you have an illness which makes you permanantly lethargic and listless so I'm sorry to hear that however you need to take a leaf out of the brave paralympians book and get back on the horse rather than feel sorry for yourself

Rhodesy I can't help feeling that you've attempted this wind up just a few dozen times before and each time you've been corrected in that I was suffering from a back injury at the time but of course that doesn't suit your purpose.

Oh well, another decent topic ruined by the loser.

When you get to my age its more a question of how many bottles you get through.

Alan, having just driven across Europe to our other sofa you can be assured that we stopped off at the local agricole for a few bottles before putting the TV on!

that I was suffering from a back injury at the time

Really, well that's convenient isn't it, it shows that our mutual friend is in the know doesn't it and there's no smoke without fire is there.

Having met you Loose. I know your a true gentleman. So i will say it for you. Rhodes '****!! off!

Edited by Pink Panther

Having met you Loose. I know your a true gentleman. So i will say it for you. Rhodes '****!! off!

Kind of you PP but no need, we just have to endure Rhodesy's hissy fits ever since he got his balls chopped off in the SSML forum. Shame it's ruined another topic though.

I wouldn't know as I've no recollection whatsoever of meeting Loosely although I'm told that I have

I wouldn't know as I've no recollection whatsoever of meeting Loosely although I'm told that I have

So your entire perception and thoughts about him and hence your reasons for 'cyber-attacking' himare based upon the words of 'mutual friends' and his posts on this website...............just about sums you up.

Kind of you PP but no need, we just have to endure Rhodesy's hissy fits ever since he got his balls chopped off in the SSML forum. Shame it's ruined another topic though.

My word,does he sound like a Bee Gee? Tragedy!

Anyway, let's all make a determined effort not to let Rhodesy ruin yet another good thread with his petty jealousy, I see the excellent Brighton Rock is on Film 4 at 16.45 or 17.45 with Film 4 plus one.

Loosely – All I can say is that you can’t make a very big impression, or impact, on people can you if we’re supposed to have met each other yet I can’t for the life of me remember!

What's the name of the football film which aired on Channel4 in the mid 1990s?

It had James Bolam and Timothy West in it... all I can remember about it was that Bolam was the manager in the film and West was the chairman who was a shady character.

It had James Bolam and Timothy West in it... all I can remember about it was that Bolam was the manager in the film and West was the chairman who was a shady character.

11 on 11 I think. If I remember correctly it was a forerunner to a series, but obviously Channel 4 decided it wasn't up to scratch and never bothered.

Edited by missunderstood

Has anyone seen Eyes Wide Shut, Fidelio!

Nice call Mr Rhodes. Never was a Miss Kidman fan till she pulled her Knickers off in this movie. The Masked scene is also a trouser rumbler. Nice Movie. Edited by Pink Panther

For reference:-

http://www.channel4.com/programmes/11-men-against-11/4od