Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support Fans Focus by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.

wednesday fixtures

loop

I was NO 6 Nigel, thought i played well for 70 minutes but then i got bored and fustrated to be honest, yer you didnt play that bad front two were lively.

Spartan is strong mate beleieve i played COCO last two seasons 1st season in the Spartan and its much tougher mate you only have to look at the vase in the last 3 or years always a team in the last 4 or 8 and even runners up, look at this season they still have a team in the FA cup 4th round qual one way from the 1st round proper.

anyway good luck for the rest of the season and the cup

Guvnor our coach knows a good player when he see's one and his words were your quality.Best of luck in Spartans.Nigel be interesting to see how you get on against Farleigh Saturday,as your 6 wins have been against bottom 5 clubs including us.

Grant Mclellan youth cup

Molesey2-Camberley1 :brille008:

HI MOLESKIN, GOOD RESULT FOR YOUR YOUNG GUNS. ALL SEEMS TO BE GOING WELL AT THE MOLES NOW, EVEN YOUTH ARE DOING OKAY AND I SEE THAT THEY ARE TOP OF THE YOUTH SOUTHERN LEAGUE. I READ FROM YOUR WEBSITE ANOTHER PERSON DAVID MORGAN IS NOW HAVING A POP AT YOUR MANAGEMENT BY PLAYING A PLAYER WHO HAS A BAD KNEE WHICH COULD GO AT ANYTIME NO MATTER WHAT GAME TO GET HIS OPERATION BY NHS. WHAT IS IT WITH YOU MOLESEY PEOPLE? YOU DO NOTHING BUT NAG THE MANAGEMENT BUT NEVER PRAISE THEM, I REALLY DO FEEL SORRY FOR THEM HAVING YOU LOT IN THEIR FACE ALL THE TIME. DON'T GET ME WRONG, IT'S NOT ONLY MOLESEY THIS GOES ON, IT HAPPENS AT ALOT OF CLUBS BUT SURELY, DON'T YOU THINK SOME SUPPORT FOR THEM WOULDN'T GO A MISS IT'S OBVIOUS YOU WANT THEM OUT BUT IS THAT THE RIGHT WAY TO GO BECAUSE THEY CANNOT DO NO RIGHT? ALL CHANGE AGAIN IS THAT YOU SUPPORTERS WANT INSTABILITY? ALSO WHAT WAS WRONG WITH HAVING A FRIENDLY AGAINST CARSHALTON ? I MUST SAY ITS BLINDING TO GET CARSHALTON TO COME ALONG AND PLAY YOU GUYS AND WHAT YOU ONLY LOST 2-1 AGAINST A PREMIER RYMAN CLUB, I'M SURPRISED NO-ONE FROM MOLESEY HAS NAGGED THEIR MANAGEMENT ABOUT LOSING THAT GANME AS WELL.

I MUST ADMIT, MOLESEY FORUM IS ONE OF THE BEST FOR GOSSIP, ITS LIKE CORONATION STREET - KEEP IT UP GUYS IT'S GOOD FUN !

I'd hope he was else that is poor management!!

Good run for you guys atm NLN! What's happened to the Feltham revolution Guv has been going on about then?

To be fair even our own players wanted to slit their wrists after reading the feltham gaffers pre-match notes in

the program.

Feltham had a decent couple of strikers but lacking at the back- dodgy keeper too! Where's the uu

usual keeper- tall lad. Used to post on here.

Oh and where's the barmaids with the huge knockers gone too

What did the pre-match notes say mate? Colin the reular first team keeper has had troible with injuries and then he's fiance had twins 2-3 weeks back so he's been coping with those

Nice guy,if you like our forum so much,stop moaning about what is put on it!!!!

OH MOLESKIN MOAN ? THATS CHEAP COMING FROM YOU, I'D SAY THATS THE POT CALLING THE KETTLE BLABK WOULDN'T YOU ? AFTER ALL THAT'S BEEN SAID ON THE MOLESEY FORUM ABOUT YOUR MANAGEMENT, MOAN MOAN MOAN DO YOU LOT HAVE ANYTHING NICE TO SAY, WHEN I WENT TO MOLESEY IT SEEMED SUCH A HAPPY PLACE ! DOES YOUR DAVID MORGAN (IF THAT'S HIS REAL NAME)I ASSUME A SUPPORTER, SMILE AT ALL OR DOES HE LOVE BEING MISERABLE AND MOAN ALL THE TIME, NOTHING PLEASES HIM IT APPEARS, BUT HEY EVERY CLUB HAS ONE OF THESE TYPE OF SUPPORTERS ! I BET YOUR MANAGEMENT ARE NERVOUS WRECKS JUST IN CASE THEY MAY LOSE THEIR NEXT GAME AND START GETTING ALL THAT S*IT AGAIN, I DO FEEL SORRY FOR THEM.

GOOD LUCK TOMORROW

How do you pronounce BLABK?and yes David does use his proper name,unlike some of us eh,so people like you can shoot him down for saying what he believes :smashfreakb:

LIKE YOU 'MOLESKIN' YOUR PROPER NAME EH ! SO PITYFUL TO PICK OUT A TYPING ERROR THAT ABOUT SUMS IT UP, NEVER MIND HAVE A MOAN ABOUT THAT, IT LEAVES EVERYONE ELSE ALONE!

LISTEN, I'M AN OLD CODGER THAT GOES ROUND TO SEE CCL LOVING THE GRASS ROOTS FOOTBALL, WHERE MY AIM AS ALWAYS IS TO SEE ALL THE CLUBS PLAY BEFORE THE SEASON FINISHES, THEN IN MY OWN MIND AND DO SHARE IT I ADMIT FOR CONVERSATION IF ANYONE WISHES TO PARTICIPATE MAKE PREDICTIONS, THATS WHAT A FORUM IS FOR BUT MAYBE THE FOLKS ON THE MOLESEY FORUM DONT KNOW THAT. ITS CALLED FUN !

LIKE MANY FOOTBALL PEOPLE BE IT SUPPORTERS, PLAYERS AND MANAGERS WE GO ON VARIOUS FOOTBALL SITES/FORUMS TO SEE WHATS HAPPENING. I MAYBE SET IN MY OLD WAYS BUT I DON'T LIKE THE WAY SUPPORTERS 'SOMETIMES' TREAT THEIR MANAGER, ESPECIALLY DOING A 'POLL' FOR ANY TOM, DICK OR HARRY TO VOTE WHO HAVE NEVER BEEN OR WATCHED MOLESEY, HOW STUPID IS THAT ! WHAT CONCERNS ME WITH MOLESEY IS HOW YOU GUYS SLAG OFF YOUR MANAGEMENT IN PUBLIC WHEN THEY WERE NOT DOING WELL, TO MY AMAZEMENT MAY I ADD, BUT NOW THEY ARE IMPROVING WITH BETTER RESULTS AND PERFORMANCES THERE IS NO PRAISE FOR THEM AND STILL YOU SLAG THEM OFF THEY SIMPLY CANNOT WIN, THATS MY POINT HERE. PRAISE WHERE ITS DUE

I SUPPOSE FROM AN OUTSIDER LOOKING IN, I FEEL STRONGLY FOR EQUALITY SO OKAY IF THE MANAGEMENT ARE NOT DOING WELL YOU SLAG THEM OFF, BUT ALSO BE BRAVE TO PRAISE THEM WHEN DOING WELL WHICH I FAIL TO SEE THIS HAS BEEN DONE. IT'S HEALTHY FOR YOUR CLUB, WHAT I READ IS ALWAYS DOOM AND GLOOM EXCEPT A FEW JOKES OF LATE WHICH IS PLEASING.

AS I HAVEN'T SEEN THE LEAGUE LEADERS IM OFF TOMORROW TO SEE CHESSINGTON & HOOK PLAY CAMBERLEY WHO ARE ONE OF MY PREDICTIONS TO POSSIBLY BE CHAMPIONS THIS SEASON, SO LOOKING FORWARD TO IT & TO SEE HOW CHESSINGTON FAIR BEING LEAGUE LEADERS

GOOD LUCK AGAINST COVE TOMORROW MOLESKIN, ELFMOLE AND YOU JOHNNO SHOULD BE A GOOD MATCH AND ENJOY IT !

How do you pronounce BLABK?and yes David does use his proper name,unlike some of us eh,so people like you can shoot him down for saying what he believes :smashfreakb:

AS I HAVEN'T SEEN THE LEAGUE LEADERS IM OFF TOMORROW TO SEE CHESSINGTON & HOOK PLAY CAMBERLEY WHO ARE ONE OF MY PREDICTIONS TO POSSIBLY BE CHAMPIONS THIS SEASON, SO LOOKING FORWARD TO IT & TO SEE HOW CHESSINGTON FAIR BEING LEAGUE LEADERS

Having seen both sides in action, I reckon this should be a cracking game !

Oh and by the way Kroons I will be pitting my witts against a Camberley team again this season.... I will leave it to you Colombo to work it out.....