Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support Fans Focus by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.

Amanda Knox - Guilty or Innocent

Against my better judgement, I have actually been looking into this case after the TV programme.

Looking into the background of the murder, it would appear that more than one person was actually involved in the murder, or at least one person personally involved with one a willing and knowing accessory.

Now that should give you lot a thought to ponder !!

Loosely - Not at all, it's all very accurate and an excellent article but I wouldn't expect you to give any credit where Credit is due

Well it seems to completely lack any details about the other convicted accomplices Rhodesly and any idiot except you it seems would notice that.

Here we go folks, an American tv show, hosted by respected presenter Allison Hope Weiner, called Crimetime and featuring retired FBI agents Jim Clemente and Steve Moore, Moore worked at the sharp end of the 9/11 investigation so clearly knows his onions. It's fascinating stuff:

http://thelip.tv/episode/why-amanda-knox-was-innocent-with-retired-fbi-steve-moore/

Here we go folks, an American tv show, hosted by respected presenter Allison Hope Weiner, called Crimetime and featuring retired FBI agents Jim Clemente and Steve Moore, Moore worked at the sharp end of the 9/11 investigation so clearly knows his onions. It's fascinating stuff:

http://thelip.tv/episode/why-amanda-knox-was-innocent-with-retired-fbi-steve-moore/

If these people think she devil Knox is innocent how can they possibly be respected?

Americans can never be wrong, their laws, their justice system is so perfect just like its citizens:-

We all know the U.S. criminal justice system is flawed, but few are likely aware of just how bad it is compared to the rest of the world. The International Center for Prison Studies estimates that America imprisons 716 people per 100,000 citizens (of any age). That's significantly worsethan Russia (484 prisoners per 100,000 citizens), China (121) and Iran (284). The only country that incarcerates a higher percentage of its population than the US does is North Korea. The U.S. is also the only developed country that executes prisoners – and their death penalty has a serious race problem: 42 percent of those on death row are black, compared to less than 15 percent of the overall population.

Over two and a half million American children have a parent behind bars. A whopping 60 percent of those incarcerated in U.S. prisons are non-violent offenders, many of them in prison for drug charges (overwhelmingly African-Americans). Even while their crime rate has fallen, their incarcerated population has climbed. As of 2011, an estimated 217,000 American prisoners were raped each year ­– that's 600 new victims every day, a truly horrifying number. In 2010, the Department of Justice released a report about abuse in juvenile detention centers. The report found that 12.1 percent of all youth held in juvenile detention reported sexual violence; youth held for between seven and 12 months had a victimization rate of 14.2 percent.

http://m.rollingstone.com/politics/news/six-ways-america-is-like-a-third-world-country-20140305

As has been suspected for some time now Knox's PR Firm, Gogerty Marriott had been using dishonest methods to manufacture supposed support for their client using Social Media. We've seen the odd shill on this site too before now but the PR firm have been caught out spectacularly spamming Twitter with literally thousands upon thousands of fake Twitter accounts not only promoting her supposed innocence but also thousands of fake bot accounts "following" these promoting bots. Another line of attack has been the hiring of actual people to set up multiple accounts and "tweet" 24 hours a day, 7 days a week in Knox's defence spreading misinformation, lies and shite spite.

http://www.examiner.com/article/amanda-knox-and-social-media-manipulation

Foxy and Sollecito get a last appeal before then.

A bit like waiting for the death sentence to be carried out in the USA.

It can take years !

• 2 weeks later...

A wonderful Blog and photos folks by Amanda's loyal and devoted best friend Madison Paxton who regularly had to beg steal and borrow to visit our heroine whilst she was in her hell hole in Italy in order to keep her hopes up. It says it all as do the numerous comments, enjoy:

http://www.thestranger.com/seattle/she-didnt-do-it/Content?oid=2929730

• 2 weeks later...

Amanda travelled to Portland in Oregon on 11 April folks in order to attend the high profile Innocence Network Conference organized by the the Oregon Innocence Project, a recognised international group who painstakingly attempt to exonerate wrongfully accused individuals such as our heroine:

http://www.kgw.com/news/Amanda-Knox-Innocence-project-network-portland--254933241.html

Another link following Amanda's visit to the high profile Oregon Innocence Project Conference in Portland where she was guest of honour. Although our heroine was not allowed to talk about the current trial she said that she is 'confident and optimistic the evidence will set her free for good', when asked what kept her going while she was in prison she responded 'you have one life and you must fight for yourself':

http://koin.com/2014/04/11/amanda-knox-portland-innocence-project-event/

I'm amazed Loosely hasn't reared his head following Amanda's visit to the Oregon Innocence Project Conference in Portland, my contacts tell me that our heroine went down a storm at the event and doubled the expected attendance

Loosely - I'm pleased you think so, have you finally seen the light

Didn't you know I'm 'Manda's biggest fan Rhodesly?

I'm amazed Loosely hasn't reared his head following Amanda's visit to the Oregon Innocence Project Conference in Portland, my contacts tell me that our heroine went down a storm at the event and doubled the expected attendance

Of course, people will always turn up to see notorious murderers. 

Amanda was just pipped at the post by rape victim Jennifer Thompson for the prestigious 'Innocence Network's Champion of Justice Award' at the event in Portland following a horrific ordeal in North Carolina back in 1984 which she has never fully recovered from. The annual Conference was a who's who of innocent victims such as Jennifer Thompson and Amanda who attended for the first time, during her keynote speech our heroine said 'this is my first time here and the first time I've felt brave enough, coming here you automatically become vulnerable that this is what happened to you and that is really hard to share with people. But everyone here understands, it's incredible, they're like my family. We're all just trying to figure out life again, so many of us have not even had an adulthood without this looming overhead all of the time. When I was in prison there was so much sadness and so much desperation and anger and bitterness but there's none of that here, none, everyone here is just so inspiring':

http://www.oregonlive.com/politics/index.ssf/2014/04/amanda_knox_barry_scheck_at_po.html