Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support Fans Focus by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.

Amanda Knox - Guilty or Innocent

I'm enjoying your desperate need for me to give you a clue where I am

I know exactly where you are, little Poland, sorry, Peterborough.

As for out heroine lieing about her whereabouts on the night of the murder, if that was the case and Amanda had something to hide why isn't there any concrete proof by now that she was involved..

I know exactly where you are, little Poland, sorry, Peterborough.

As for out heroine lieing about her whereabouts on the night of the murder, if that was the case and Amanda had something to hide why isn't there any concrete proof by now that she was involved..

Trouble with Linkdin is that it doesn't have many choices of towns to pick from near to a locality Rhodesly. My business is nearby but I've never lived there which just goes to show how thick you are my dear Clifford.

You should ask IanW to confirm your belief, I give him my permission to confirm whether or not I am anywhere near Peterborough. Then you'll just ignore the FACT that you were wrong won't you?

FACT, Knox lied about her alibi. FACT -  there is CCTV proof that she did, it's just that you refuse to believe proof isn't it Rhodesly?

Here's a very interesting article on Amanda Knox's Body Language during a recent TV interview by the highly respected Dr Lillian Glass. Much as I've always thought, Knox reacts in a very strange manner that convinces me that she is lying through her teeth:-

http://drlillianglassbodylanguageblog.wordpress.com/2014/05/04/amanda-knox-body-language-on-chris-cuomo-interview-shows-odd-behavior-and-lack-of-genuine-emotion/

If you've got 5 minutes to kill and needed any more persuading, this is the professionals professional giving her opinions.

You should ask IanW to confirm your belief, I give him my permission to confirm whether or not I am anywhere near Peterborough

Loosely - So is it true about the disturbing influx of Eastern Europeans that have besieged Peterborough, similar to Boston in Lincolnshire, I gather the whole infrastructure of the historic town is crumbling away

Loosely - So is it true about the disturbing influx of Eastern Europeans that have besieged Peterborough, similar to Boston in Lincolnshire, I gather the whole infrastructure of the historic town is crumbling away

I'm afraid that your enquiry related to your obsession regarding Peterborough and now, Boston would best be directed to their respective Town Halls or relative local Nazi branches of UKIP Rhodesly as I have no clue.

What do you make of the FACT that there is now EVIDENCE that Amanda Knox LIED about her alibi Rhodesly? Are you reconsidering your determination to worship Knox?

How about the Body Language Article Rhodesly, that confirms that Knox is lying through her teeth when questioned about her part in Meredith Kercher's murder?

Anything Rhodesly? Anything?

Loosely - Well it can't be very pleasant living in and around the once pleasant town of Peterborough can it, that's all I'm saying.

As for the 'fascinating' article you unearthed on 'expert' Dr Lillian Glass's Blog about Amanda's body language whilst being interviewed on CNN, I have never read anything quite so ridiculous. We all react to interviews, interogation and un-comfortable situations in vastly different ways, I don't like job interviews for example which is why I will never be a Mandarin of Whitehall. You should read some of the comments on the Blog following Dr Glass's totally biased article, one states that the inappropriate laughing and smiling is simply the way Amanda is and was her demeanor throughout the trial in Italy. This no doubt gave an un-favourable impression to the Court back then, possibly even resulting in her wrongful conviction. There's also that infamous footage of our heroine smooching with Raffaele outside the flat shortly after the murder and the reports of her later doing cartwheels at the Police station which obvioulsy came across as insensitive and odd but it doesn't automatically mean she murdered Meredith.

Loosely - Well it can't be very pleasant living in and around the once pleasant town of Peterborough can it, that's all I'm saying.

As for the 'fascinating' article you unearthed on 'expert' Dr Lillian Glass's Blog about Amanda's body language whilst being interviewed on CNN, I have never read anything quite so ridiculous. We all react to interviews, interogation and un-comfortable situations in vastly different ways, I don't like job interviews for example which is why I will never be a Mandarin of Whitehall. You should read some of the comments on the Blog following Dr Glass's totally biased article, one states that the inappropriate laughing and smiling is simply the way Amanda is and was her demeanor throughout the trial in Italy. This no doubt gave an un-favourable impression to the Court back then, possibly even resulting in her wrongful conviction. There's also that infamous footage of our heroine smooching with Raffaele outside the flat shortly after the murder and the reports of her later doing cartwheels at the Police station which obvioulsy came across as insensitive and odd but it doesn't automatically mean she murdered Meredith.

Yes, it is awfully strange when the person who has been found guilty always manages to look guilty too.

Interesting that you failed to comment also on the copper bottomed evidence of Amanda not being where she said for her alibi. Do you think there will ever come a point when you stop blaming all of the incontrovertible evidence proving her guilt on someone else and realise what a mug you've been?

Rhodes - it's a long way from Whitehall teaboy to Whitehall mandarin! And Peterborough has long been something of a magnet to immigrant workers, largely because of the brickworks - Italians, Pakistanis, Bangladeshis etc, long before the Poles. People who would work in the poor conditions that the indigenous population considered themselves too good for.

Horace – I’m just looking at it from Loosely’s perspective that’s all as, although he obviously won’t admit it, I know he won’t like rubbing shoulders or dealing with those sort of people particularly the Eastern Europeans who make no attempt to integrate into the Local Community. Nice to hear from you by the way, how are you keeping.

I'm getting a little worried about Loosely folks as he hasn't dished any dirt on our heroine recently. Anyway, here's an interesting link I have managed to unearth about Meredith Kercher's killer Rudy Guede and everything you wanted to know about the so called drifter but were afraid to ask:

http://4bitnews.com/shh-bits/dont-know-kerchers-convicted-killer-rudy-guede/

Well I'm awfully sorry that you've been missing some more dirt on your heroine Rhodesly, but honestly, how much more dirt do you need? Seriously, 'Manda is buried in it already, drowning, suffocating. Not that you can ever admit it of course, we understand that. You've too much invested to be able to admit you were wrong, are wrong.

No matter. The girl has been found guilty, with the recent news that her shameful alibi has been exposed we don't expect the appeal to be any more than a procedural tick in the box. Whether the US State Department dare not to send her back for imprisonment will largely depend on how much help they require in future from Europe, in particular the UK and Italy.

Then you can find your next cause celebre to display your woeful idiocy with. I find it quite rewarding anyway.

I don't believe i have posted this ABC News link previously folks so you're in for a treat, it's a real insight into our heroine's totally down to earth personal life with some 'sweet and innocent' footage:

The end is quite simple.

If the High Court reverses the decision, yet again, then all well and good.  That's justice, (allegedly).

If they uphold the guilty verdict there is NO WAY 'Ms' Knox will ever return to serve her sentence.  This will effectively ban her from ever leaving the US to visit any country that has an extradition treat with Italy.  So that rules out most of the western world.

Sorry Rhodsey, me old mucker, but she won't be coming here to thank you for you support over these months, (assuming, that is, the verdict is upheld).

Edited by Big J R

• 2 weeks later...

Here's a real treat for you folks, a haunting song written by the hugely talented Raffaele Sollecito about his nightmare of wrongful prosecution and incarceration, you can certainly see from the heartfelt video what our heroine saw in him can't you:

Big J R - Well what if it had been you, or a member of your family, who had been wrongfully prosecuted and incarcerated!