Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support Fans Focus by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.

Amanda Knox - Guilty or Innocent

Loosely - You've always got an answer ready haven't you and you're a master at pulling the wool over people's eyes but I found you out long ago, as did our mutual friend, and you don't like it do you.

Loosely - You've always got an answer ready haven't you and you're a master at pulling the wool over people's eyes but I found you out long ago, as did our mutual friend, and you don't like it do you.

Dear oh dear Rhodesly, Found me out did you? And yet it's always this old story with you isn't it. Shall I tell your mutual friend a new story? Shall I? Maybe your friend doesn't know about you trying to ask his girlfriend at the time, my wife now btw, out for a date, knowing full well that she was supposed to be seeing your mutual friend? Oh we did laugh over that one Rhodesly. Yukked it up...

Anyway, you donate a tenner to a charity, show me the receipt and I'll show you the scar to prove it.

Poor little Rhodesly, that chip weighing you down. 

Edited by Loose

Work hard, save hard, invest wisely and get lucky every now and then. Obviously it's hard for someone like Rhodesly to accept but then he sees someone else who has put in the work made sacrifices and still can't understand it.

Didn't have a holiday from the age of 25 - 45, spent every minute on doing up houses and starting up a business. Been on 2 cruises this year, got another 15 day cruise in November (somewhere hot) and spent a week in Rome, a week in Positano and a week in Mull. In between we live in Italy and Southport. No wonder Rhodesly and his friend have a bit of the green eye. But then good things don't just come to those who sit on their arses photocopying other other peoples materials.

Not done too bad, own my own house outright and have a decent job - have toyed with the idea of a buy to let but it seems too much hassle. If you've worked for it, good on you.

Maybe your friend doesn't know about you trying to ask his girlfriend at the time, my wife now btw, out for a date, knowing full well that she was supposed to be seeing your mutual friend?

Unlike you I wouldn't do the dirty, sorry, filthy on a friend, I may have flirted a little over the phone but I can't say I was particularly interested in that way, no offence to your 'good lady'.

Anyway lets get back to topic and I see that there was an article about the eagerly awaited film 'The Face Of An Angel' in last night's Evening Standard, you wouldn't have seen it being based in the North West of the Country so here's a link, I assume you will be taking in the film when it's released at your local flea pit in Southport:

http://www.standard.co.uk/news/celebritynews/genevieve-gaunt-on-her-amanda-knox-role-and-how-cambridge-acting-helped-her-get-a-double-first-9698757.html

Knox and Sollecito spent nearly four years in jail after they were convicted of murdering Miss Kercher in 2007 in Perugia, Italy. They were freed on appeal but reconvicted this year. Not once but twice convicted of the crime - speaks volumes of their guilt.

Still drifting off topic Mr Rhodes - come on answer the question, how many emmy's did that hot link you posted win?

Karen - Here's a list of the Emmy winners from last Monday's prestigious awards ceremony in Los Angeles:

http://www.vanityfair.com/vf-hollywood/2014/08/2014-emmy-winners

Unlike you I wouldn't do the dirty, sorry, filthy on a friend, I may have flirted a little over the phone but I can't say I was particularly interested in that way, no offence to your 'good lady'.

Anyway lets get back to topic and I see that there was an article about the eagerly awaited film 'The Face Of An Angel' in last night's Evening Standard, you wouldn't have seen it being based in the North West of the Country so here's a link, I assume you will be taking in the film when it's released at your local flea pit in Southport:

http://www.standard.co.uk/news/celebritynews/genevieve-gaunt-on-her-amanda-knox-role-and-how-cambridge-acting-helped-her-get-a-double-first-9698757.html

Well as we know he's your friend so you'd know how he'd react to an altogether different story the facts of which are a little more involving then you'd like to portray but as we know it is your M.O to attempt to change the subject when cornered, so perhaps well save the discussion for a rainy day eh Rhodesly? 

Yes, back to Knox and I'm sure you'll be pleased to hear that we've just arrived back in Italy, not half an hour from Perugia so I guess I'll be able to relay the hot gossip on the case after I've had a chance to visit our local bar! I bet you can't wait Rhodesly, what joy we'll be bringing you later next month!

I know the winners hence my original question - how many awards did that piece you strongly campaigned for win ............ and the answer is .......

He can't bring himself to say it can he? No spine you see.

An interesting Webcast created by a Chelsea Hoffman who is clearly not our heroine's biggest fan, she seems to gets her kicks out of investigating cases such as this and giving her 'off the wall' account although, to be fair, she has done some homework and does appear to know her legal onions:

http://youtu.be/cOAEv7Du3a0

Something a little fresher perhaps..

America is starting to ask themselves more difficult questions. 

"Is Amanda Knox Actually Guilty?" People are starting to realise they've been had!

http://www.examiner.com/article/is-amanda-knox-actually-guilty?cid=rss

That's nothing surprising, since it was already established previously that Knox's PR team won't allow the U.S. media to get near her unless they can promise positive coverage. Why would an innocent person need to manipulate the media in such a manner? This is a question that a lot of people who read these online news reports should ask themselves, since the mainstream "television" media isn't touching the story with a 10-foot-pole.

Sums it up really - GUILTY as charged

That's nothing surprising, since it was already established previously that Knox's PR team won't allow the U.S. media to get near her unless they can promise positive coverage. Why would an innocent person need to manipulate the media in such a manner? This is a question that a lot of people who read these online news reports should ask themselves, since the mainstream "television" media isn't touching the story with a 10-foot-pole.

Sums it up really - GUILTY as charged

Does make you wonder - if you've got nothing to hide then why be selective?

Cup of Tea - Loosely and Karen only post negative comments about Amanda, presumably because Meredith Kercher was British however her killer, namely Rudy Guede, is already behind bars. Why shouldn't our heroine's PR team be selective and not allow any negative US media near her, exactly the same happened with Tiger Woods and his PR team during the scandal surrounding his marriage breakup.

• 4 weeks later...

Just when you All thought it had gone quiet on the 'Manda Watch she appears to have moved on to a new boyfriend! Don't worry Cliffy, I doubt she can resist your advances for long and it is merely a case of working her way round to you. Not looking her best maybe.

http://radaronline.com/photos/amanda-knox-colin-sutherland-new-york-city-date-photos/photo/793602/

No word on how the previous relationship ended, hopefully not with a knife in his back!

Sad news Justice fans, we'll have to wait until March 2015 for the re-trial. Still, slow is sure.

http://www.gazzettadelsud.it/news/english/110511/Cassation-Court-to-hear-Knox--Sollecito-appeal-in-March-2015.html