Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support Fans Focus by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.

Amanda Knox - Guilty or Innocent

He looks a tad worried in some of those photos!

Hardly surprising, given her history !!!

Hardly surprising, given her history !!!

Big J R - With respect what do you actually know about our heroine!

I'm surprised that this is now on Page 130 bearing in mind most of us could have figured it out on page 1 :)

Indeed but for some on here campaigning they will never grasp the facts hopefully come next year this post will finally be put to bed

Karen - Amanda is very much the girl next door and no more a murderer than you or I, it's the press that has painted her in a bad light such as this recent article in the Daily Mail which is a total invasion of our heroine's privacy:

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-2772989/Amanda-Knox-snags-new-boyfriend-Convicted-killer-pictured-passionately-kissing-aspiring-rocker-New-York.html

These are the words of Madison Paxton, Amanda's best friend, i think they say it all:

"When we heard Amanda had been arrested, our first reaction was to laugh, because it was so incredibly absurd. She's the most gentle, naïve, innocent person you could imagine. We just couldn't believe it. The least likely person to perform any act of violence, that I'd ever met, arrested for murder? It's still absurd.”

Rhodesly - yes, if I heard you'd been arrested for murder my first, second and last reaction would be to laugh. My head off.

If anything, this "naive, innocent person" has been in construction over the last 7 years. A number of builders, jerry type have been, her PR firm, her parents, her friends and mostly 'Manda. Which is why they keep getting it wrong. The court will listen to facts, not the make believe of her campaign.

Edited by Loose

Loosely - I described Amanda in an earlier post as 'the girl next door' and out of curiosity I had a look at what the expression actually means, as I suspected here are some of the definitions which say it all about our heroine:

'a girl who is very cute, open and free and a neighbour who you like spending time with'

'a girl who is very simple and easy going'

'a girl whom you have always admired from afar but were afraid to approach for fear that any erotic projection towards her would ruin her image as decent, pure and virginal'

http://www.enotes.com/homework-help/what-real-meaning-phrase-girl-next-door-401171

I think we all know, even you that 'Manda is the femme fatale of the piece, yes you too Rhodesly.

A more apt description:-

femme fatale (/ˌfæm fəˈtɑːl/ or /ˌfɛm fəˈtɑːl/; French: [fam fatal]) is a stock character of a mysterious and seductive woman whose charms ensnare her lovers, often leading them into compromising, dangerous, and deadly situations. She is an archetype of literature and art.

femme fatale
A woman with both intelligence and sex appeal that uses these skills to manipulate poor helpless men into doing what she wants. May cause death.
Edited by Loose

These are the words of Madison Paxton, Amanda's best friend, i think they say it all:

"When we heard Amanda had been arrested, our first reaction was to laugh, because it was so incredibly absurd. She's the most gentle, naïve, innocent person you could imagine. We just couldn't believe it. The least likely person to perform any act of violence, that I'd ever met, arrested for murder? It's still absurd.”

It must be truly wonderful to have a friend like Madison Paxton who would do anything for you and who you could stake your life on, has anybody ever had a friend like that in their lives, male or female, I can't say that I have.

That's unfair isn't it, why would Madison lie and make numerous un-funded trips to Perugia to visit Amanda in prison if she knew full well that our heroine was guilty of Meredith's murder

An excellent article in last weeks Seattle Met magazine penned by our heroine herself, she highlights the innovative student led Innocence Project NorthWest at the University of Washington in Seattle where Amanda recently graduated with flying colours from. The work of the project, which reviews wrongful convictions and makes compensation available to victims of wrongful arrest and conviction through funding streams, represents genuine respect for the pursuit of justice:

http://www.seattlemet.com/news-and-profiles/articles/what-it-feels-like-to-be-wrongly-accused-october-2014

• 4 weeks later...

Here we go folks, a unique insight into the Skype call Rudy Guede made with his friend Giacomo Beneditti whilst on the run in Germany following the so called drifter's brutal muder of Meridith and before he was apprehended by an efficient German Police force, extradited back to Italy, put on trial and convicted on the basis of strong DNA evidence including his bloody hand print on a pillow at the scene:

Knox has recently been working as a freelance arts and theatre reporter for a paper in Seattle. She'll have a knack for identifying good fiction I expect.

http://www.aol.com/article/2014/11/04/amanda-knox-is-working-as-a-reporter-for-a-weekly-newspaper-in-seattle/20988595/

• 2 weeks later...

Here's a link to a site providing concrete factual information about Meredith's slaying, for example lab records that were purposely withheld until half way through the trial demonstrating at least two instances of laboratory contamination, enjoy if that's the right word:

http://murderofmeredithkercher.com/contamination-stefanonis-labwork-coverup-thereof/

• 2 weeks later...

Finally an English Translation of Judge Nencini's 350 page report that damned Knox and Solecito containing every lie and slip up made by both Knox and her partner in crime, the alibi's disproved and broken, the actual evidence and yes, the DNA, much fresher and solid, a 300 billion to one condemnation of the boyfriend and Knox that the PR team have fought to ridicule from day one of their employ and via the discredited sites such as 'murderofmeredith' and countless fake twitter and facebook accounts.

Bit of a heavy read, the link contained in this handy introduction to set all but the defendants minds at rest.

http://www.digitaljournal.com/news/crime/op-ed-finally-is-this-the-truth-about-amanda-knox/article/415955

March 25, 2015 commences the final court hearings.