Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support Fans Focus by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.

Amanda Knox - Guilty or Innocent

Loosely - I appreciate that it has been raining all day but surely you have something better to do with your time on an August Bank Holiday than trawl the internet for stuff such as this just to paint Amanda and her family in a bad light, why don't you leave the poor girl alone and let her get on with her life as best she can in the circumstances.

Loosely - I appreciate that it has been raining all day but surely you have something better to do with your time on an August Bank Holiday than trawl the internet for stuff such as this just to paint Amanda and her family in a bad light, why don't you leave the poor girl alone and let her get on with her life as best she can in the circumstances.

Like yourself Rhodesly I note we are both on the site on this rainy day you are having, it's overcast here but dry. As I've told you many times, a Google Alert (takes 30 seconds to set up) brings me all this stuff everyday by email. Couldn't be easier could it? No. And yet you spend all your time trawling for old, old, old stories. That happen to suit you. Stuff you've probably posted on here before if we cared to look. Now that's something I can't be arsed to do on this rainy day you're having. However, thank you for taking the time out of your rainy day to comment. I realise you can't acknowledge just how much my previous post hurts your cause.

Have a lovely rainy day. Can't you find anything better to do either? Gosh.

it's overcast here but dry

In Peterborough you mean.

You and Karen are like a double act, maybe you should get together

In Peterborough you mean.

You and Karen are like a double act, maybe you should get together

Southport Rhodesly, I keep telling you.

I think Karen and I while so often are on the same wavelength are happily otherwise spoken for. Try to hide the jealousy a bit better Rhodesly.

Southport Rhodesly, I keep telling you.

Does our mutual friend know that you're living in the North West, his old stomping ground, what a coincidence!

Does our mutual friend know that you're living in the North West, his old stomping ground, what a coincidence!

We have no mutual friends Rhodesly. How would I know?

Anyway, where is your wife living these days Rhodesly? 

You never married though did you?

Loosely - I wish you would make up your mind, you don't know what day it is half the time do you

Loosely - I wish you would make up your mind, you don't know what day it is half the time do you

I know that you never answer a straight question Rhodesly. 

Lost the details of where your ex lives then have you?

Lost the details of where your ex lives then have you?

No, not at all, two of the six kids are living in London and holding down decent jobs. What are you doing to keep yourself occupied up in Southport out of interest, twiddling your thumbs.

No, not at all, two of the six kids are living in London and holding down decent jobs

Crikey, an answer, but unfortunately not to the question that was asked!

Loosely - Well you and Keeps will probably know a lot more than me as you talk to her on Facebook don't you. What's Southport like out of interest, isn't it the North's answer to Eastbourne where the elderly are put out to grass.

Loosely - Well you and Keeps will probably know a lot more than me as you talk to her on Facebook don't you. What's Southport like out of interest, isn't it the North's answer to Eastbourne where the elderly are put out to grass.

Southport is very genteel Rhodesly, I'm afraid I don't know the demographics but we have schools, sports facilities, cinema, hotels, residential homes probably all within the average proportions with any other large seaside town. Lots of restaurants, fish & chips, italian, plenty of indian & chinese takeaways. It's all very adequate to comfortable living thanks.

Southport is very genteel Rhodesly, I'm afraid I don't know the demographics but we have schools, sports facilities, cinema, hotels, residential homes probably all within the average proportions with any other large seaside town. Lots of restaurants, fish & chips, italian, plenty of indian & chinese takeaways. It's all very adequate to comfortable living thanks.

You forgot the Lawn Mower Museum  :P

You forgot the Lawn Mower Museum  :P

Wait... we have a Lawn Mower Museum?

I'm a big fan of gravel and decking these days it has to be said.

I rest my case, you forgot Haig Avenue although I don't expect you've ever been there for a game have you

I rest my case, you forgot Haig Avenue although I don't expect you've ever been there for a game have you

It's not my team Rhodesly but yes I've been there. You been to a game lately? I expect you are a familiar face at Egdware by now aren't you? Try not to get thrown out of their ground too.

Loosely - Why did you move to Southport out of interest, I'm all ears, is it just coincidence that it's only about 40 miles from Lancaster