Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support Fans Focus by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.

Amanda Knox - Guilty or Innocent

Oh yes we are - she is and was found GUILTY and decided to run away and hide back in America.

An innocent person would have stood their ground and fought their case and not flee

An innocent person would attend their appeal. Poor Rafaele has to face the music all alone, no wonder the boy is turning on Knox and is now going to give evidence damning her even more!

Cup of Tea - This was the first post made by myself on this thread on 6 December 2009, nearly five years down the line and we're no further forward are we other than, thankfully, Amanda is home in Seattle where she belongs in the bosom of her doting family and beloved friends

December 2009, good grief.

An innocent person would attend their appeal.

Loosely - We've discussed this on numerous occasions before, why on earth should Amanda go back to Italy to attend

December 2009, good grief.

Well you can't say that the Italians don't look at the case from every angle and also give the defendants every consideration to appeal.

Loosely - We've discussed this on numerous occasions before, why on earth should Amanda go back to Italy to attend

Because she was found guilty in a court of law recognised by the UN, EU, UK, USA and almost any other world authority,

Because she was found guilty in a court of law recognised by the UN, EU, UK, USA and almost any other world authority,

Ian - Don't you mean a kangaroo Court of law that's surprisingly recognised by the UN, EU, UK, USA and almost any other world authority, you have to admit that the case has been a farce from day one

you have to admit that the case has been a farce from day one

I think the farce is you and this constant obsession of trying to convince yourself that she is innocent whilst the rest of us living in the real world agree she's been tried and found GUILTY

Karen - It's not an obsession, I just don't like seeing anyone convicted of a crime they clearly didn't commit, there are numerous examples of wrongful conviction and imprisonment such as the Birmingham six and the Guildford four to name just two.

Ian - Seriously though if Amanda had been Karen's daughter I wonder if she would still be playing the same old 78rpm record that she's guilty

I am sure that any normal human being would be disappointed that their daughter had murdered another person and robbed them of their life, but would support them in prison whilst they paid their debt to society.

I am sure that Karen is no different to decent human beings.

It is a shame that the Knox family do not fall into this category from what I can see.

An innocent person does not flee regardless if as you state the odds are stacked against them (however as you were not present your views don't count for much).

It is a shame that the Knox family do not fall into this category from what I can see.

How can you say that, I doubt there are no more doting parents in the World than Edda and Curt Knox, why on earth should they accept that their beloved daughter is guilty when she is clearly innocent

At least 'Manda got a fair trial, in the US they shoot their suspects!

At least 'Manda got a fair trial, in the US they shoot their suspects!

That's sailing a touch too close to the wind, Loose !!

At least 'Manda got a fair trial

Is that what you call a fair trial

Any trial that gives automatic right of appeal, takes so long to be thorough and gets the verdict right needs to be called fair in my book.

I see that ABC News was honoured recently for 'outstanding interview' for an interview they did with Amanda, a richly deserved award if I may say so:

http://abcnews.go.com/blogs/headlines/2014/07/abc-news-scores-19-news-documentary-emmy-award-nominations-the-most-in-9-years/

Only took you five weeks to trawl that one - really must do better.

Oh and they were only nominated nothing won yet

Edited by Karen Browne

America is waking up to having been misled by The Big Knox PR Machine - otherwise known as Gogerty Marriott.

This article (yesterday's date btw :)  ) summarises one of the very best analysis to date http://www.examiner.com/article/is-the-amanda-knox-pr-machine-misleading-americans

The original article (3 days ago folks) if you've 5 minutes - http://www.huffingtonpost.co.uk/selene-nelson/amanda-knox-pr_b_5694432.html

- the author thankfully lists every link to evidence of the perpetration of the deception and it's goals as well as links to the complete damning evidence against Knox and Sollecito which far outreaches the DNA red herrings the Knox team like to attempt to muddy the issue with. Yup, very damning.

And just in case you ever feel like checking the complete evidence itself this summation cannot be beaten or refuted, no matter how much Gogerty Marriott would like to wish it away! -

http://themurderofmeredithkercher.com/Primary_Sources

For all the most recent articles, fresh ones etc plus the facts, just the facts ma'am you can rely on Loose to make it available for your delectation. (Oo-er, bit of The Good Old Days there...)