Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support Fans Focus by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.

Tuesday 8th December Matches

progedit

Surrey Senior Cup Result:

Ash United 1-7 AFC Wimbledon

How long did ash hold out before the 1st goal,who was in goal for Wimbledon?my mate said they've got a quality young keeper coming through.

Surrey Senior Cup Result:

Ash United 1-7 AFC Wimbledon

How long did ash hold out before the 1st goal,who was in goal for Wimbledon?my mate said they've got a quality young keeper coming through.

It is Jack Turner Tony's son and yes mate he is absolute quality ...

Just heard colliers wood v egham off!

Colliers Wood v Egham Town tonight is off and re-scheduled for next Wednesday 16th December at Wibbandune.

The previous evening's game at Bedfont will now be re-arranged.

More optimistic for Saturday's home game v Badshot Lea however as drier weather set in for a week or so!

Colliers Wood v Egham Town tonight is off and re-scheduled for next Wednesday 16th December at Wibbandune.

More optimistic for Saturday's home game v Badshot Lea however as drier weather set in for a week or so!

HI CC, I CAN IMAGINE THAT YOU (SUPPORTERS), MANAGEMENT AND PLAYERS MUST GET FRUSTRATED IN HAVING GAMES CALLED OFF ALL THE TIME WHEN SOME FORM OF BAD WEATHER (RAIN) HITS US ? I HAVE BEEN TO COLLIERS A FEW TIMES WHERE THE PITCH LOOKED GOOD BUT IT'S OBVIOUS THE PITCH HAS A DRAINAGE PROBLEM - IS THIS SO ?

I think the first goal was scored within the opening 5 minutes Smashie. 16 year old Jack Turner was goalie, he is a great prospect albeit he's on the small side.

HI TRS, DID YOU GO TO WATCH THE GAME AND VIDEO IT? WITH 8 GAOLS, IT WOULD BE GOOD WATCHING AND WAS THE CLASS BETWEEN THE TWO SIDES AS BIG AS THE RESULT SUGGESTS ? JAKE PERHAPS YOU CAN REVEAL MORE ON THE GAME ?

Mole Valley SCR v Frimley Green on 19:45 Kick Off at Cobham Football Club

Game is ON

MV SCR 4 - 2 Frimley Green

Good 1st half performance from Frimley, shouldve really gone in at half time a few goals up rather than 1-1. Fortunately we got our act together and ran out 4-2 winners. Decent 2nd half display on a wet & groggy night. A bit suprised at some of the Frimley Green players attitude namely their 'busy fool' of a left winger who ran his [****!!****] (& his mouth) off but played very little football, maybe thats his game, each to their own I guess. Back up the table to 2nd, looking forward to Bedfont this Sat.

HI CC, I CAN IMAGINE THAT YOU (SUPPORTERS), MANAGEMENT AND PLAYERS MUST GET FRUSTRATED IN HAVING GAMES CALLED OFF ALL THE TIME WHEN SOME FORM OF BAD WEATHER (RAIN) HITS US ? I HAVE BEEN TO COLLIERS A FEW TIMES WHERE THE PITCH LOOKED GOOD BUT IT'S OBVIOUS THE PITCH HAS A DRAINAGE PROBLEM - IS THIS SO ?

It all depends on the height of your pitch above the natural water table.

Ash 0-6 Badhot lea and Ash 1-7 AFC Wimbledon

Shipping some goals there i think!

Yeah we have let some goals in but in between went unbeaten for a very long time & if im right your lot failed to find the net against us