Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support Fans Focus by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.

Is there hope ?

Krooner

So snow disappearing quite quickly in Guildford. Camberley appears a little slower. Forecast for no frost tonight and some decent temps tomorrow and Saturday.

Could there be a smattering of CCL foootball on Saturday ?

So snow disappearing quite quickly in Guildford. Camberley appears a little slower. Forecast for no frost tonight and some decent temps tomorrow and Saturday.

I think you mite be right, weather man just said heavy showers in london saturday, next drama might be water on the pitch issues smashfreakb.gif

Not for Badshots LEAgue aspirations with only 16 Saturday dates left,and still 27 league games left,add in Surrey Senior Cup,League cup,and any other cup they may be in.Municipal could do them a favour though by beating them in the Premier Cup,one less game to play,if you get my point.cheesy%20(2).gif The League should make a decision now in my opinion,and extend the season.

Edited by BEEN THERE

As I type, it is RAINING in leafy Dorking.

HOWEVER - As I have already stated, Saturdays game against Croydon at Meadowbank is already deemed 'iffy' because of the grounds very slow drainage.

:bartshocked:

For any interested party, training tonight is being held at:-

Nuffield Fitness & Wellbeing Centre:

The Crescent:

Leatherhead:

Surrey.

KT22 8DY.

Telephone:- 01372 375220.

A Map is available for those that want it on this link:-

http://www.nuffieldhealth.com/Search/Your-nearest-club/?postcode=KT22+8DY

Edited by Big J R

Wooo Hoooo!!! Krooner - Not bothered this weekend mate, both sides are away from Redding Way but iF it was free you can have it....... No sorry WBC have called all matches off in the Borough which means our Ladies team county match vs Westfield Ladies at Redding Way is OFF :angry:

We have already booked a training facility for Saturday in the probable event that the game is off. We are supposed to have a county cup game on Tuesday, but according to the paper that is in doubt to.

Don't think they be any footie this sat. But maybe on Tuesday The 19th Jan.

Sorry i have not been online guys , alot of things have happened over the last few months, Happy New year to you all.

regards Butts.

post-5635-12635103068923_thumb.jpg