Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support Fans Focus by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.

Standards of refs again

I watched croydon v egham and it was a joke! A ref that couldn't speak a word of English and a lino that was deaf,the deaf lino was called an f^*king c~$t so many times it was embarrasing add that to a ref that couldn't speak English the it was a joke,the Croydon no.11 tried to break one egham players leg and even went in late on pearcey(brave lad),from the stands it was the officiated game I have seen,the young linesman on the dugout side who had to listen to both benches was pretty good he answered any questions and was spot on with all of his decisions,and made the call for the croydon forward to be sent off for head butt.seriously where do they get these people from?

To be fair the standards of refs are poor, we had a ref yesterday who looked like he just come from the salvation army!! were all teams trying to make it into semi-pro football and some desicions that are made are game changing!! some just are not up 2 scratch!!

Some of the comments about Refs make me laugh,Take Animal as an instance,did he criticise the Ref when he gave him a yellow,when a Red was the obvious against Municipal NO.Funny how the people who criticise Refs do not Win the Game,our Ref yesterday was correct in the decisions he gave,but the abuse he was given was out of order,from our Players as well.How do I judge Refs , simples I talk to them in the bar after the game,and buy them a drink if I think they had a good game,reason I appreciate the hard task they have,so if I have bought you a drink,your O.K IN MY EYES,bought time you Tight Kents bought me a drink though.Spy,Lensmeister,maybe you should look closer to home,are your players good enough to win games

I watched croydon v egham and it was a joke! A ref that couldn't speak a word of English and a lino that was deaf,the deaf lino was called an f^*king c~$t so many times it was embarrasing add that to a ref that couldn't speak English the it was a joke,the Croydon no.11 tried to break one egham players leg and even went in late on pearcey(brave lad),from the stands it was the officiated game I have seen,the young linesman on the dugout side who had to listen to both benches was pretty good he answered any questions and was spot on with all of his decisions,and made the call for the croydon forward to be sent off for head butt.seriously where do they get these people from?

To be fair the standards of refs are poor, we had a ref yesterday who looked like he just come from the salvation army!! were all teams trying to make it into semi-pro football and some desicions that are made are game changing!! some just are not up 2 scratch!!

Some of the comments about Refs make me laugh,Take Animal as an instance,did he criticise the Ref when he gave him a yellow,when a Red was the obvious against Municipal NO.Funny how the people who criticise Refs do not Win the Game,our Ref yesterday was correct in the decisions he gave,but the abuse he was given was out of order,from our Players as well.How do I judge Refs , simples I talk to them in the bar after the game,and buy them a drink if I think they had a good game,reason I appreciate the hard task they have,so if I have bought you a drink,your O.K IN MY EYES,bought time you Tight Kents bought me a drink though.Spy,Lensmeister,maybe you should look closer to home,are your players good enough to win games

ha smudge i werent moaning at all!! because he was awful aswell i should have walked in the first half!! but he was too dopey to realise it!! this is what im saying the refs at our standards dont make good enough decsions. if he sent me off croydon might of got something out of the game ( i doubt it) but they might off!!

Cor smudge some one not get it last night, alot of biting going on today!!

Smudge I agree with you the losing team are usually the moaners,I go and watch pearcey when I can(day off or a pass from the missus)they won yesterday but the ref was bad fact!

and there was no way he could have had himself pictured on there as it clearly states that the maximum size is 150 pixels and we all know that he would need close to 15'000 pixels.

:bootyshake:

[

Realise the CCL Premier is sh1t so you get sh1t refs. Live with it.

THAT, IT STARTS WITH PLAYERS ABILITY TO PASS THE BALL !

ANYWAY, THE BEST REFEREE'S PERFORMANCE I'VE SEEN THIS SEASON WAS A WEST INDIAN CHAP WITH DREAD-LOCKS - I DON'T KNOW HIS NAME, CUE KROONER (OR ANYONE ELSE). THEY SAY A GOOD REF IS NEVER NOTICED, HE WASN'T. HE TOOK TIME OUT TO TALK AND HAVE A LAUGH WITH THE PLAYERS, HE WAS THE REF WHO PUBLICALLY HAD A GO AT FERGUSON ?

That will be the one mentioned on here-

Feck off Duncs you old baldy. I will send Weebs round to get you :smashfreakb:

Don't get me involved in your domestic's.

Don't tell me he used a tamborine instead of a whistle !

:bolt:

I take the criticism of refs very seriously. As a result I went and spoke to the referee team after the Portsmouth v Birmingham match tonight. Unfortunately, they aren't available on a regular basis to help on the CCFL but I will see if I can twist their arms further next time around.

73250241.jpg?AWSAccessKeyId=0ZRYP5X5F6FSMBCCSE82&Expires=1268179356&Signature=tu7ZB5OWC5zMCtf9GkjhovAXGpc%3D

I take the criticism of refs very seriously. As a result I went and spoke to the referee team after the Portsmouth v Birmingham match tonight. Unfortunately, they aren't available on a regular basis to help on the CCFL but I will see if I can twist their arms further next time around.

73250241.jpg?AWSAccessKeyId=0ZRYP5X5F6FSMBCCSE82&Expires=1268179356&Signature=tu7ZB5OWC5zMCtf9GkjhovAXGpc%3D

Twisting arms ?

What about necks ??

:bolt: