Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support Fans Focus by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.

WOKING PEACOCKS FC FRIENDLY

diggity

ur the boss dunc's......

smudge has dissapeared off the face of the earth! I'll send him a PM but reckon i wont get a response! He's not logged on for 8 days now!

Please come back smudge! We want you to help manage this fans forum team! You are a massive part of why this forum is so great!

ur the boss dunc's......

smudge has dissapeared off the face of the earth! I'll send him a PM but reckon i wont get a response! He's not logged on for 8 days now!

Please come back smudge! We want you to help manage this fans forum team! You are a massive part of why this forum is so great!

JJ is Smudge still not corresponding I would like to get him involved in some capacity I would also like Medic to do the bag so unless you or YV has asked somebody else to do it I will tie up with him.

duncs, TC is waiting for a reply on the physio side of things. I'm sure he will confirm whether his guy is available. If not it would be great to have medic as we are doing our best to keep it forum based.

I think we all want smudge to be involved somehow, come on smudge!!!

Also, JJ, Cove at home on the 4th Dec, Red kit available???

Diggity, Cobham at home on 4th so White kit avaiable???

JJ is Smudge still not corresponding I would like to get him involved in some capacity I would also like Medic to do the bag so unless you or YV has asked somebody else to do it I will tie up with him.

duncs, TC is waiting for a reply on the physio side of things. I'm sure he will confirm whether his guy is available. If not it would be great to have medic as we are doing our best to keep it forum based.

Red kit is available! red shorts/ red shirts. Trying to sort out some warm up tops/jumpers unless anyone has any ideas!

Red kit is available! red shorts/ red shirts. Trying to sort out some warm up tops/jumpers unless anyone has any ideas!

Spoke to my contact at Cobham FC and he said he will sort me a kit for the match. It will obviously not be red :) hopefully all white

I have had some info from the forum players but i need more................................................as we need to sort this programme out.

Thanks

Tom

Spoke to my contact at Cobham FC and he said he will sort me a kit for the match. It will obviously not be red :) hopefully all white

I have had some info from the forum players but i need more................................................as we need to sort this programme out.

Thanks

Tom

hi diggs any chance i can play?

Thanks

Tom

So whats the deal on the kit choice??

are we going Cove red, or the white supplied by Diggity??

Lets make a decision so we can get things in place!

If you havent sent in your player profile, hurry up and do it soon. This match day programme needs to be completed.

Thanks

Tom

If you havent sent in your player profile, hurry up and do it soon. This match day programme needs to be completed.

JJ there is also a light blue kit, it's with Frank at the moment, still boxed up, the only thing is its not numbered?

Thanks

Tom

We will go with Red JJ.

Okey dokey.

Will speak to the powers that be and have the kit ready and hung up in the home dressing room for 12pm Sunday 5th December.

I'm still waiting for some art work from the trophy company and hope to have it by tomorrow!

Physio confirmed.

Well if I can't carry the bag, any chance of a game?????? Go on Duncs you know you want to see me in action.......

a game??? you have got to be having a giraffe!!

we can have two physios and may need 2 physios especially as some of the old boys are playing!!! (Fizzer, young veteran, nut250, Surrey legend, Jurgs, Johnno).

Sh1t....just realised..... we're gonna get friggin' hammered by Woking peacocks!

what a horrible thought you and Mrs Medic in action no thanks Medic I'll pass on that one if you don't mind,oh you mean the footy well i think we have an 18 man squad in place already I will put you down on the reserve list and give your name to Young Veteran

what a horrible thought you and Mrs Medic in action no thanks Medic I'll pass on that one if you don't mind,oh you mean the footy well i think we have an 18 man squad in place already I will put you down on the reserve list and give your name to Young Veteran

Best get to training tomorrow at Cove, just to home my skills!!!!!!!

Physio confirmed.

Well if I can't carry the bag, any chance of a game?????? Go on Duncs you know you want to see me in action.......

a game??? you have got to be having a giraffe!!

we can have two physios and may need 2 physios especially as some of the old boys are playing!!! (Fizzer, young veteran, nut250, Surrey legend, Jurgs, Johnno).

Sh1t....just realised..... we're gonna get friggin' hammered by Woking peacocks!

I keep myself fit JJ :futbolbud2:

Bring your boots Medic!!!

Edited by Young Veteran

Guys Spoke to smudge today he is unable to log on due to password errors on e-mail and the forum. I have messged Ian to sort this out so Smudge should be back on asap if you still want him involved.....p.s Brunty not allowed to play!! its in between our two big games!!