Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support Fans Focus by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.

WOKING PEACOCKS FC FRIENDLY

diggity

Tempted to make a charitable donation based on the number of players who query decisions to me prefixed with, "Excuse me, sir", rugby style....

Be careful Mew, otherwise someone may suggest a £20 donation if you referee like the guy in the link for 30 minutes.

Referee

Lets hope you don't end up like this ref.

Im sending all of the player/manager profiles, adverts etc for the programme to trentender at 12 noon today.

Please can anyone that has not sent in their info please do so ASAP.

I have managed to arrange a volunteer from CHASE to be there on sunday.

Cheers

Would like to help out as a physio, for any side, what information do you need?

Medic, you must have missed the post when we said to come and bring your boots, you may get a game as well as physio. Look back on posts to see what info is required and where to send it. Page 14.

Sorry YV just re read the page and sent the details to you......I must be getting old?????

Tempted to make a charitable donation based on the number of players who query decisions to me prefixed with, "Excuse me, sir", rugby style....

''Excusez-moi Monsieur Mewcenary,vous est un en qui Concerne Non.One word banned on the day is Ref,I would like to warn Players that there will be a Heavy fine if this word is uttered at all.Except by me of course,I am exempt.

Not been around much and only just read this mammoth thread. What a brilliant idea and well done to all involved on the organising. I will definitely try and make the trip to add my voice to the support. Will be worth it just to hear Gaffer's banter on the commentary. :)

i need a few words about the forum team for the programme. Who's in charge etc. Can someone please send me a full squad list as well. Thanks

Fans Focus XI

The Fans Focus XI is made up of players, managers and coaches from the Combined Counties League fans forum (FansFocus.com). Tom Davis (Diggity) posted a request on the forum for a warm up friendly before the big Christmas Eve match against Woking FC. It was decided that the forum had enough players to form a team to compete in a friendly. An overwhelming response then followed with people offering their services and contributing to the match. The team was formed, Cove FC with the help of David Johnston (JohnnoJudo) and club Chairman Phil Wentworth supplied the venue, kit and facilities to which we are very greatful. Paul Duncan was appointed manager due to the Cove FC connection and the management team was completed with two assistants Andy Smith (Weeble) and Nigel? (Non League Nigel). The players in the forum team will include some of the best known players in the Combined Counties League along with some past players contributing to a balance of reasonable youth and experience. Even if it is our first game together we are sure that the experienced players will knit the team together very quickly. Other forum members have also contributed their services which again we are greatful for, the game will be filmed by TRStv and there will also be a photographer who will post pictures online shortly after the match.

It was decided early on that the whole day should be dedicated to CHASE, the same charity that Woking Peacocks support. We hope to make a good contribution to the charity from this event. Thank you to all that have contributed raffle prizes and made donations even if they could not attend.

Fans Focus XI

1. TC

2. Jurgs

3. Wattsy

4. Molly11

5. Farleigh Fox

6. JohnnoJudo

7. Brunty

8. Dannyboy

9. SurreyLegend

10 .Cardo24

11. PB

12. Young Veteran

13. Loop

14. Nut250

15. Tiny Temper

16. Fizzer

17. DT10

18. Newby Marvel

If you could copy and paste and fill in the real names from the people that have posted to you Tom that would be great. Also please forgive me Non League Nigel but I don't have your real name.

i need a few words about the forum team for the programme. Who's in charge etc. Can someone please send me a full squad list as well. Thanks

Fans Focus XI

The Fans Focus XI is made up of players, managers and coaches from the Combined Counties League fans forum (FansFocus.com). Tom Davis (Diggity) posted a request on the forum for a warm up friendly before the big Christmas Eve match against Woking FC. It was decided that the forum had enough players to form a team to compete in a friendly. An overwhelming response then followed with people offering their services and contributing to the match. The team was formed, Cove FC with the help of David Johnston (JohnnoJudo) and club Chairman Phil Wentworth supplied the venue, kit and facilities to which we are very greatful. Paul Duncan was appointed manager due to the Cove FC connection and the management team was completed with two assistants Andy Smith (Weeble) and Nigel? (Non League Nigel). The players in the forum team will include some of the best known players in the Combined Counties League along with some past players contributing to a balance of reasonable youth and experience. Even if it is our first game together we are sure that the experienced players will knit the team together very quickly. Other forum members have also contributed their services which again we are greatful for, the game will be filmed by TRStv and there will also be a photographer who will post pictures online shortly after the match.

It was decided early on that the whole day should be dedicated to CHASE, the same charity that Woking Peacocks support. We hope to make a good contribution to the charity from this event. Thank you to all that have contributed raffle prizes and made donations even if they could not attend.

Fans Focus XI

1. TC

2. Jurgs

3. Wattsy

4. Molly11

5. Farleigh Fox

6. JohnnoJudo

7. Brunty

8. Dannyboy

9. SurreyLegend

10 .Cardo24

11. PB

12. Young Veteran

13. Loop

14. Nut250

15. Tiny Temper

16. Fizzer

17. DT10

18. Newby Marvel

If you could copy and paste and fill in the real names from the people that have posted to you Tom that would be great. Also please forgive me Non League Nigel but I don't have your real name.

Can you also add that there will be a Man of the Match award. The MoM will be decided by Smudge. I havent asked him yet but I am sure he will oblige. Its just to say thanks for his help.

By the looks of that,he is quicker running backwards,than LOOP is alledged to run forward.

Now now Smudge! Iam not that fast but i can still pass the fecking thing, lol

The match balls will be auctioned off after the game. One will be signed by the Woking Peacocks (if Diggity can confirm they are willing to do this), one will be signed by the Fans Focus XI and the other by all players.

NLN I think we should have a chat re; warm up......tactics and starting 11..........also about who is gonna buy the snow shovels... I will pm you my number ok m8.

Judging by this weather forecast our biggest problem will be a frozen pitch, not the snow. It does suggest however that it will be okay, could all change and they are usually wrong.

Weather forecast for next 7 days.

One assistant referee will be David Griffin. I would like to thank him for offering his services for the match.

We are still looking for a second assistant !!!

Can i please have the full names of the referee and linesman (if we have some). Also how many programmes do you think we will need?

Lets hope the pitch is okay by sunday.

Thanks

Diggity

Can i please have the full names of the referee and linesman (if we have some). Also how many programmes do you think we will need?

Lets hope the pitch is okay by sunday.

Thanks

Diggity

[/quote

Tristan Greaves will be referee.

David Griffin is assistant (lino)

I have not got the second official yet so could do with some help with that, they don't have to be a registered official.

I would like to say do 200 programs but think 100 would be good. If anyone would like one if we sell out then they can order one to be sent in the post if Trentender doesn't mind, obviously the postage would also need to be paid