Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support Fans Focus by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.

WOKING PEACOCKS FC FRIENDLY

diggity

Physio confirmed.

Well if I can't carry the bag, any chance of a game?????? Go on Duncs you know you want to see me in action.......

a game??? you have got to be having a giraffe!!

we can have two physios and may need 2 physios especially as some of the old boys are playing!!! (Fizzer, young veteran, nut250, Surrey legend, Jurgs, Johnno).

Sh1t....just realised..... we're gonna get friggin' hammered by Woking peacocks!

We might need a physio if someone fancies helping us out. There's only so much the magic water can do :)

I need all of the player/manager info, squad numbers, adverts and anything else you want to go into the programme etc done by friday 2pm so i can send it all off to Trentender.

Thanks

Diggity

save a page for the trophy supplier please. Have got all the info, just waiting for the art work which should be with me today!

Have seen the trophy and its brilliant ! We will need to discuss where the trophy is kept after the match.

Fans Focus team dont have a home base and neither do Woking Peacocks so who looks after the trophy??

Tucks - does this mean Nath isn't allowed to play for the Peacocks? Don't worry about him hurting himself on the day, ever since he got smashed by some Cobham brute he jumps out of challenges :waytogo:

:409:

that's about right mate :)

Physio confirmed.

Well if I can't carry the bag, any chance of a game?????? Go on Duncs you know you want to see me in action.......

we can have two physios and may need 2 physios especially as some of the old boys are playing!!! (Fizzer, young veteran, nut250, Surrey legend, Jurgs, Johnno).

Sh1t....just realised..... we're gonna get friggin' hammered by Woking peacocks!

We might need a physio if someone fancies helping us out. There's only so much the magic water can do :)

I need all of the player/manager info, squad numbers, adverts and anything else you want to go into the programme etc done by friday 2pm so i can send it all off to Trentender.

Thanks

Diggity

The Physio can do both sides

Physio confirmed.

Whoa hold on there JJ....I'm only 32, so not quite your Vets age just yet :smilewinkgrin: !!

Can everyone list their preferred position :

1. TC GK

2. Jurgs GK

3. Wattsy

4. Molly11

5. Farleigh Fox DC/MC

6. JohnnoJudo

7. Brunty

8. Dannyboy

9. SurreyLegend

10 .Cardo24

11. PB

12. Young Veteran Not CB

13. Loop

14. Nut250

15. Tiny Temper

16. Fizzer

17. DT10

18. Newby Marvel

ST or LM

Physio confirmed.

Whoa hold on there JJ....I'm only 32, so not quite your Vets age just yet :smilewinkgrin: !!

I'm sure the vets age has now been reduced to 30 and above, and you fit nicely in to this category! Dont be ashamed Jurgs! We all have to get old! Some of us are lucky enough to keep our young looks though!!

Physio confirmed.

I'm sure the vets age has now been reduced to 30 and above, and you fit nicely in to this category! Dont be ashamed Jurgs! We all have to get old! Some of us are SMALL enough to keep our young looks though!!

Physio confirmed.

I'm sure the vets age has now been reduced to 30 and above, and you fit nicely in to this category! Dont be ashamed Jurgs! We all have to get old! Some of us are lucky enough to keep our young looks though!!

I hope so JJ as i wiil put up the age lol, anyway Tucks all games are big games !

Can everyone list their preferred position :

1. TC GK

2. Jurgs GK

3. Wattsy

4. Molly11

5. Farleigh Fox DC/MC

6. JohnnoJudo

7. Brunty

8. Dannyboy

9. SurreyLegend

10 .Cardo24

11. PB

12. Young Veteran Not CB

13. Loop

14. Nut250

15. Tiny Temper

16. Fizzer

17. DT10

18. Newby Marvel

ST or LM

Have you done your player profile TT.

Physio confirmed.

Thanks for the compliment JJ....what happened to yours......dance%20(2).gif

Physio confirmed.

Thanks for the compliment JJ....what happened to yours......dance%20(2).gif

blink.gif