Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support Fans Focus by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.

WOKING PEACOCKS FC FRIENDLY

diggity

1. TC - GK, FB, ST

2. Jurgs - GK

3. Wattsy

4. Molly11 - CM, LM

5. Farleigh Fox - DC, MC

6. JohnnoJudo - CM

7. Brunty - M

8. Dannyboy

9. SurreyLegend - DC - Hope Gussy isnt playing for them SL!!!!

10 .Cardo24 - R/LM

11. PB - CF/RM/RB

12. Young Veteran - M,ST

13. Loop - DC

14. Nut250 - DC, ST

15. Tiny Temper - LM, ST

16. Fizzer - DC

17. DT10 - Sub

18. Newby Marvel - DC

I will be at the club from about 12.30 weebs so if you wanna come along then feel free,I think with it being a sunday and with quite a few of the boys travelling a fair distance we should make it a 1 o'clock meet,what do you reckon ?

I wll see you at 12.30 and yes 1pm is fine see you then mate.

save a page for the trophy supplier please. Have got all the info, just waiting for the art work which should be with me today!

Have seen the trophy and its brilliant ! We will need to discuss where the trophy is kept after the match.

Fans Focus team dont have a home base and neither do Woking Peacocks so who looks after the trophy??

How about its kept at Cove mate..... I think its only with all the work that the club has put in.

1. TC - GK, FB, ST

2. Jurgs - GK

3. Wattsy

4. Molly11 - CM, LM

5. Farleigh Fox - DC, MC

6. JohnnoJudo - CM

7. Brunty - M

8. Dannyboy

10 .Cardo24 - R/LM

11. PB - CF/RM/RB

12. Young Veteran - M,ST

13. Loop - DC

14. Nut250 - DC, ST

15. Tiny Temper - LM, ST

16. Fizzer - DC

17. DT10 - Sub

18. Newby Marvel - DC

Come on PB dont be like that!! I can do a job CB or ST lol

Players i have had profiles and pics for from the forum team are:

Young Veteran

Johnno Judo

Terrance Collina

Molly11

Jurgs78

nut250

Brunty84

Fizzer

Cardo24

Tiny Temper

Duncs

PB

Non League Nigel

Loop

well done to you lot :excited:

Please get the rest in asap :smilewinkgrin:

Received the letter from Hants FA this morning to say the match is officially sanctioned.

Listen out on local radio for some mentions this week, fingers crossed.

Now, how do we keep the snow away???

I will donate an extra 25 quid if Johnno takes his shorts off and plays just in his underpants for 15 mins..............

Also I have another cople of guys who are willing to help out in any way if needed ....just give me a bell.........Also anyone else coming from the Ashford area as I would like a couple of bevvies after and would be more than happy to split a cab...

Andy Smith.

I will donate an extra 25 quid if Johnno takes his shorts off and plays just in his underpants for 15 mins..............

Also I have another cople of guys who are willing to help out in any way if needed ....just give me a bell.........Also anyone else coming from the Ashford area as I would like a couple of bevvies after and would be more than happy to split a cab...

Andy Smith.

you have a deal Weebs as long as there are no objections!!

weebs i will be driving , so i can pick you up , will be staying after for a while aswell

Quality nut .... Can u get my No from Green Pea and give me a bell....Cheers....

Who do I send my player profile to? How many pages are designated to my career stats?

Scored 30

Red Cards 8

Yellow Cards 63

Copy and paste the following, fill in details and email to t.davis@wcsc.org.uk . Make sure you add a photo.

Name :

Forum name :

Club :

Former Clubs :

Favorite Football Momment :

Might be too late now though SL

Diggity ...all u kneed to know is my name is Andy Smith, legend and complete btk.......... that will do for the programme....joking aside I will donate 10 quid for the player that has a cold shower after the game.....come on guys lets get some fun donations going I've done Jonno and cold shower for 35 squid and a bit more so lets get fun...

Andy.

The match referee will be Tristan Greaves (Mewcenary). Mewcenary has kindly offered his services for the match. I am awaiting a reply from one assistant but still looking for one more.

Big thanks to Alan Constable, General & Fixture Secretary, Combined Counties League for his assistance with obtaining the officials so far.

Everyone that I have contacted so far have been very helpful and a pleasure to deal with, thank you all.

I would also like to thank James Duthie at Hants FA for his help in getting the match sanctioned and pointing me in the right direction.

1. TC - GK, FB, ST

2. Jurgs - GK

3. Wattsy

4. Molly11 - CM, LM

5. Farleigh Fox - DC, MC

6. JohnnoJudo - CM

7. Brunty - M

8. Dannyboy

10 .Cardo24 - R/LM

11. PB - CF/RM/RB

12. Young Veteran - M,ST

13. Loop - DC

14. Nut250 - DC, ST

15. Tiny Temper - LM, ST

16. Fizzer - DC

17. DT10 - Sub

18. Newby Marvel - DC

Already seen the weak link from that list 'loop' play on his pace haha :)

Rugg1,he has been in training,fit as a fiddle,Duncs has him in fine trim.PACE TO BURN.We had a friendly today against decent oppo,won 6-1,Bisley Fixes.See your named after a shopping centre,get round there and get some Raffle Prizes,NUT250 Is partial to a BIG MAC.IN DUNCS WE TRUST!!!!!!