Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support Fans Focus by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.

WOKING PEACOCKS FC FRIENDLY

diggity

Rugg1,he has been in training,fit as a fiddle,Duncs has him in fine trim.PACE TO BURN.We had a friendly today against decent oppo,won 6-1,Bisley Fixes.See your named after a shopping centre,get round there and get some Raffle Prizes,NUT250 Is partial to a BIG MAC.IN DUNCS WE TRUST!!!!!!

haha yeh he has been in training with me, lifting those pint glasses. Still trying to train him on putting his hand in his wallet and buying a drink tho

Trying to get three of these balls for the match, any objections? Auction them off after the game?

post-7163-0-43692200-1290981490_thumb.jpg

Edited by Young Veteran

good idea mate.

Question: what do we do if come Sunday, the weather has been as bad the last few days and the pitch is rock solid or it has snowed??

Orange balls!!!

Where is the nearest astro pitch JJ?

good idea mate.

Question: what do we do if come Sunday, the weather has been as bad the last few days and the pitch is rock solid or it has snowed??

Orange balls!!!

Where is the nearest astro pitch JJ?

Just looked on google maps JJ and there is an astro pitch at what looks like a school accross the field from you guys. Can you tell me the name of the school and I will contact them and try to provisionally book just in case.

Again if there are no objections. We can then go back to the club for beers and eats etc

i have a very good contact at that school as i use the school for my Judo camps.

I'll make some enquiries tomorrow to make sure i can get it for free if we cant get on our pitch!

i have a very good contact at that school as i use the school for my Judo camps.

I'll make some enquiries tomorrow to make sure i can get it for free if we cant get on our pitch!

Thats good Johnno, let me know how you get on.

Rugg1,he has been in training,fit as a fiddle,Duncs has him in fine trim.PACE TO BURN.We had a friendly today against decent oppo,won 6-1,Bisley Fixes.See your named after a shopping centre,get round there and get some Raffle Prizes,NUT250 Is partial to a BIG MAC.IN DUNCS WE TRUST!!!!!!

Smudge, duncs, dont wiorry about my pace never had any lol! but the brain works as good as ever! as for ruggs1 he still owes me plenty as been bailing him out since his brother went to N,Zealand!!!

if on Friday the weather is so bad (snow, ice conditions) that it is inevitable that the game will not go ahead, should we and could we postpone for another Sunday?

We must also remember that some people will be making a long journey and they cant be expected to travel under terrible weather conditions!

Im sending all of the player/manager profiles, adverts etc for the programme to trentender at 12 noon today.

Please can anyone that has not sent in their info please do so ASAP.

I have managed to arrange a volunteer from CHASE to be there on sunday.

Cheers

Im sending all of the player/manager profiles, adverts etc for the programme to trentender at 12 noon today.

Cheers

Would like to help out as a physio, for any side, what information do you need?

Cheers

Would like to help out as a physio, for any side, what information do you need?

Medic, you must have missed the post when we said to come and bring your boots, you may get a game as well as physio. Look back on posts to see what info is required and where to send it. Page 14.

if on Friday the weather is so bad (snow, ice conditions) that it is inevitable that the game will not go ahead, should we and could we postpone for another Sunday?

We must also remember that some people will be making a long journey and they cant be expected to travel under terrible weather conditions!

Be positive Johnno, it will be fine for Sunday, if not, party at Cove FC. I can always bring a race night pack.

Cheers

Can they bring any banners, etc?

Be positive Johnno, it will be fine for Sunday, if not, party at Cove FC. I can always bring a race night pack.

Sounds like someone has got Monday off work !! We'll have a lock in for Smudge and Young Veteran!

love that.

Can just see me saying "excuse me sir" while freezing my [censored] off wearing only my underpants!

How about every time a player or manager swears during the game he puts in £2 in the charity box? Dunc's and SL had better bring their wallets!

Tempted to make a charitable donation based on the number of players who query decisions to me prefixed with, "Excuse me, sir", rugby style....

Be careful Mew, otherwise someone may suggest a £20 donation if you referee like the guy in the link for 30 minutes.

Referee