Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support Fans Focus by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.

WOKING PEACOCKS FC FRIENDLY

diggity

gutted DT10. Was looking forward to playing along side those silkys and tekkers i hear you have!

Never mind Johnno maybe in Vets football this will happen!! Haha

post-2277-0-29559700-1291911146_thumb.jpg Cove as of 4pm

i know it looks bad fellas but we're playing on it tonight against the ressies and the forecast tomorrow is 5 celcius and 7 on Saturday.

Steve Duff and i cleared the 6 yd box and the lines which were the worst.

40% of the pitch is snow free and with the higher temps tomorrow and saturday i'm confident it will be on. As its a friendly, surely the players can make a decision on weather they think it is playable or not! I reckon the ref on saturday will call our game against camberley off but another day for it to thaw and it only being a friendly, i'm sure we can get it on.

What do you think Mew??

Edited by johnnojudo

I've just had a tx from 'Borellisbarmaids' who says he wants to play. AKA Mark Corbett from Farnham town who is a striker which by the looks of things is the position we're lacking in.

Current Team Availability

1.TC (available)

2.Wattsy (??????)

3.Farleigh Fox (available)

4.JohnnoJudo (available)

5.Brunty (available)

6.Cardo24 (available)

7.Young Veteran (available)

8.Nut250 (available)

9.Medic (available)

10.Borellis Bar Maids (available)

11.Loop

Need to confirm availability

Animal

Tiny Temper

SurreyLegend

Dannyboy

Not avaiable

Fizzer (Not available) Congratulations and good luck by the way.

PB (Not available)

DT10 (Not available)

Jurgs (Not available)

Newby Marvel (Not available)

Molly11 (Not available)

If anyone is in touch with these players please get them to confirm they are available, Cheers.

Failure to report availability will result in you losing your win bonus, clean sheet bonus, assist bonus and goal bonus

Edited by Young Veteran

Apologies for another late pull-out (as a manager I know how annoying that is) but I am not going to be able to make it on Sunday.

Will no doubt get some sh*t for this excuse but best to be honest.....last night I plucked up the courage to propose to my mrs and in a moment of madness she accepted! As a result we are going to have to spend the day on Sunday going round to see family as it's our only chance this weekend as I have a nice 'little' trip to Faversham in Kent on Saturday. Under the thumb already.....not a good start!

Hope the day goes really well and if it does get called off again I will do my very best to make the re-arranged date.

Mew, as the match is a friendly and for charity, will you be able to leave the final decision to the two teams??

If it's safe, it will be played.  It's all fun and games until the first ankle snaps otherwise...

EDIT: Forecast is good.  Staying above freezing from now on.  Max of 6 degrees Friday, 7 on Saturday, 4 on Sunday...

Edited by Mewcenary

Apologies for another late pull-out (as a manager I know how annoying that is) but I am not going to be able to make it on Sunday.

Will no doubt get some sh*t for this excuse but best to be honest.....last night I plucked up the courage to propose to my mrs and in a moment of madness she accepted! As a result we are going to have to spend the day on Sunday going round to see family as it's our only chance this weekend as I have a nice 'little' trip to Faversham in Kent on Saturday. Under the thumb already.....not a good start!

Hope the day goes really well and if it does get called off again I will do my very best to make the re-arranged date.

love that part of the sentence. She will change her mind once she sees how you put it !

Mew, as the match is a friendly and for charity, will you be able to leave the final decision to the two teams??

If it's safe, it will be played. It's all fun and games until the first ankle snaps otherwise...

EDIT: Forecast is good. Staying above freezing from now on. Max of 6 degrees Friday, 7 on Saturday, 4 on Sunday...

knifes are not safe but we use them to eat every single day!

If it's safe, it will be played. It's all fun and games until the first ankle snaps otherwise...

EDIT: Forecast is good. Staying above freezing from now on. Max of 6 degrees Friday, 7 on Saturday, 4 on Sunday...

knifes are not safe but we use them to eat every single day!

unless you're krooner cos knifes and forks are not required at Mcdonalds!

Mmm, now I'm thinking of the post-match burgers (if available).....  Kroonz is my idol, you see.

Guys, I really want this match to go ahead.  I have not been able to referee for several weeks now due to the weather.  The girlfriend has made me go round the shops.  I'm not even sure if I will still fit into my kit...

Current Team Availability

1.TC (available)

2.Wattsy (??????)

3.Farleigh Fox (available)

4.JohnnoJudo (available)

5.Brunty (available)

6.Cardo24 (available)

7.Young Veteran (available)

8.Nut250 (available)

9.Medic (available)

10.Borellis Bar Maids (available)

11.Loop