Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support Fans Focus by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.

WOKING PEACOCKS FC FRIENDLY

diggity

Mmm, now I'm thinking of the post-match burgers (if available)..... Kroonz is my idol, you see.

Guys, I really want this match to go ahead. I have not been able to referee for several weeks now due to the weather. The girlfriend has made me go round the shops. I'm not even sure if I will still fit into my kit...

I've heard that you still fit into hers..........

No fines for dirty boots as there is no way I will get my clean and dry after Saturday. However, if Saturday's game is off, mine will be clean and polished.

There are no excuses for dirty boots.......... Think of another way of cleaning them........A good tip. bang them out....scrunch up newspaper and get all the mud etc off....damp cloth / baby wipe to clean ............... no water req'd.......... then in the am polish and a smear of vaseline...................job done.......

No fines for dirty boots as there is no way I will get my clean and dry after Saturday. However, if Saturday's game is off, mine will be clean and polished.

There are no excuses for dirty boots.......... Think of another way of cleaning them........A good tip. bang them out....scrunch up newspaper and get all the mud etc off....damp cloth / baby wipe to clean ............... no water req'd.......... then in the am polish and a smear of vaseline...................job done.......

Don't they make dubbin any more weebs wink.gif

Back in my day....... during the war etc etc........ Mind you I put up the way to clean boots as thats how my boot boy says he does them.....Ain't that right JJ....

Back in my day....... during the war etc etc........ Mind you I put up the way to clean boots as thats how my boot boy says he does them.....Ain't that right JJ....

Thats right weebs. You give them to me and then i hand them over to my 5 year old daughter who does a great job for £2.50 which i feel is reasonable!

still 50% white, 50%green.

groundsman will be down there today to try and shift some snow. 7 celcius today and tomorrow should be enough i would think.

At worst.....everyone bring a shovel. 30 of us shifting snow at 12.30pm sunday will do the trick !!

I will be bringing speakers down with me. - Got a few songs for the entrance for the players!!

Fat Boy Slim - Right Here Right Now as players walk out.

Champions League Theme song for the line up.

Any other requests.??

can you get a sound clip of a spanish or latin american commentator goal goooooooooooooooooooooooooooooaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaallllllllllllllllllll for when a goal is scored.

Also, what about the ice hockey music for when there is a corner or attacking freekick?

we could make this in to a proper movie.

It could be entitled 'Escape to Victory 2'

Woking Peacocks can be the Germans!

FF X1 can be the Allies.

Mewcenary can be the dodgy referee giving all the decisions to the germans!

Duncs can be Captain John Colby (Michael Caine)

Johnno can be Carlos Reye (Ossie Ardiles)

Brunty can be Luis Fernandez (Pele)

YV can be Terry Brady (Bobby Moore)

TC can be Robert Hatch (Sylvester Stallone)

Diggity can be Baumann (German captain)

YHW can be Schmidt (German keeper)