Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support Fans Focus by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.

WOKING PEACOCKS FC FRIENDLY

diggity

Exactly Medic,we could roll Johnno off,roll you on,what a moment that would be for Young Fan playing alongside his Dad.Would make my day. Stranger things have happened,Young Fan coming off the bench,scoring a Penalty in the 90th minute to win the game for the Fans Focus X1,Roy of the Rovers stuff.

Edited by Smudge

The Peacocks will be playing in all blue dance%20(2).gif

The kit has kindly been lent to us by Knaphill FC.:applaus:

Looking forward to sunday now lets hope the pitch is okay by then.

I take it we are doing role on role off subs?

Thanks

Gaffer

I think that will be if it is ok with the Ref ( Merc ) sometimes the refs are a bit funny about it.......

Exactly Medic,we could roll Johnno off,roll you on,what a moment that would be for Young Fan playing alongside his Dad.Would make my day. Stranger things have happened,Young Fan coming off the bench,scoring a Penalty in the 90th minute to win the game for the Fans Focus X1,Roy of the Rovers stuff.

Thanks Smudge, young fan on the same pitch as his hero JJ, would make his day, and me scoring the winner, a half volley from 30 yards out,,,,,,but of course thats been done before by someone,,,,,,,can't think who it is?????

I hate to be the killjoy but....  sanctioned game, open age, so can't have a child involved.  Huge legal and H&S nightmare.  Things like this have to be by the book.  Sorry!

He should definitely be a mascot though!

p.s. No problems with rolling substitutes if that is what both teams agree on the day.

Edited by Mewcenary

I was involved in a testimonial game at Ashford with Spurs for Paul Burgess last year and they let his 13 year old son come on and score a goal........ Just a thought............. Also I suppose it all depends on how serious it is being taken and reading this forum it seems it is a high priority game to win.

update on weather for this area.

Today is sunny and 3 celcius max. Friday is cloudy with 5 celcius max. Saturday is cloudy with 7 celcius max.

Sunday is light snow wall.gif with 4 celcius max!!

Anyone got an orange ball???

I'll be going down the club today to shift some snow from the worst area that dont get the sun. Will up date tonight how its looking.

Also, picking up the trophy today. Have got a picture on file but dont know how to upload it on here for all to see. Anyone know how? I know how to link to a website or paste from a website but not from a personal file!!

????????

You've nailed it on the head there with how seriously the game is being taken.  I will referee it in as friendly and charitable a manner as the two teams allow me to :) 

I did a pre-season friendly between a club's 1st and 2nd teams.  You can't get much more friendly than that, right?  Well, until the 2nd team were winning 2-0 within the first 15 minutes...

no such thing as a friendly!!

Have asked YV and Smudge about doing a beat the goalie competition (penalties), which would drum up more people and hopefully get lots of the Cove youth players down the club taking part which would in turn get the parents down the club. What does everyone think?

Would just need someone to organise it. I cant do it as i'm captain, on pens, on corners, throw ins and free kicks bounce.gif

Just to confirm Woking Peacocks will be playing in SKY Blue and the fans forum XI will play in..................................?

Red diggity

Current Team Availability

1.TC (available)

2.Wattsy (??????)

3.Farleigh Fox (available)

4.JohnnoJudo (available)

5.Brunty (available)

6.Cardo24 (available)

7.PB (Not available)

8.Young Veteran (available)

9.Nut250 (available)

10.Fizzer (available)

11.Medic (available)

Need to confirm availability

Animal

DT10

Tiny Temper

Loop

SurreyLegend

Dannyboy

Not avaiable

Jurgs (Not available)

Newby Marvel (Not available)

Molly11 (Not available)

If anyone is in touch with these player please get them to confirm they are available please. Cheers.

Failure to report availability will result in you losing your win bonus, clean sheet bonus, assist bonus and goal bonus

Edited by Young Veteran

Current Team Availability

1.TC (available)

2.Wattsy (??????)

3.Farleigh Fox (available)

4.JohnnoJudo (available)

5.Brunty (available)

6.Cardo24 (available)

7.PB (Not available)

8.Young Veteran (available)

9.Nut250 (available)

10.Fizzer (available)

11.Medic (available)

Need to confirm availability

Animal

DT10

Tiny Temper

Loop

SurreyLegend

Dannyboy

Not avaiable

Jurgs (Not available)

Newby Marvel (Not available)

Molly11 (Not available)

If anyone is in touch with these player please get them to confirm they are available please. Cheers.

Failure to report availability will result in you losing your win bonus, clean sheet bonus, assist bonus and goal bonus

YV I am not available I am afraid