Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support Fans Focus by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.

Carshalton v Urchins - Match Report

Serious Sid

If you were serious sid your report would be more accurate. Davy boy Cameron needs a new spin doctor and you would fall into that. As for the 150 hornchurch supporters there were actually 18 behind the goal. You used to bring far more than that but hey there's a credit crisis on. In fairness and due credit your flag was bigger than ours but thats about it.

Regarding the game probably the best chance was Gary Noel's when he beat the offside trap only to take it to wide and get a good save out of the keeper. Apart from that I'm surprised you managed to find so much to write about.

If you were serious sid your report would be more accurate. Davy boy Cameron needs a new spin doctor and you would fall into that. As for the 150 hornchurch supporters there were actually 18 behind the goal. You used to bring far more than that but hey there's a credit crisis on. In fairness and due credit your flag was bigger than ours but thats about it.

Regarding the game probably the best chance was Gary Noel's when he beat the offside trap only to take it to wide and get a good save out of the keeper. Apart from that I'm surprised you managed to find so much to write about.

Your apology is accepted. As webmaster I just upload the match report and am not responsible for its content.

As for the 150 hornchurch supporters there were actually 18 behind the goal.

There were probally 18 normal sized Urchins but you obviously failed to see and count the midget fans with them.

PS they tend to shrink so as not to pay. I hope you charged them as Dippy would be cross with you if you did not.

There were probally 18 normal sized Urchins but you obviously failed to see and count the midget fans with them.

PS they tend to shrink so as not to pay. I hope you charged them as Dippy would be cross with you if you did not.

See you next Tuesday?

See you next Tuesday?

I will be there but you will not see me as I have some of Alice's juice to make me shrink.

redrobbo - i fyou don't like the report, why not do one of your own?

As for the attendance, it swelled by another fifty at half time when the locals came in for a 45 minute freebie.

The pitch was so bad that there were moto cross bikes warming up in the park outside, presumably waiting to practice on the pitch after the game.

I have just checked the CAFC official web site for their version - it is now 48 hours after the match and the only report I can find is this - "Carshalton managed a hard-won point against an in-form Hornchurch side who had won 3 of their last 4 away games. Chances for either side were far and few between and the Robins' were hampered by the sending off of Anthony Joseph on 75 minutes for a dangerous tackle."

Here at the home of the mighty Urchins, we take pride in getting it up as soon as possible after the match, and do not have the advantage of checking videos and the like. I congratulate the HFC reporter on once again providing a service to both the Urchins following and to the handful of home supporters who were present.

Edited by Dagger03

I think it's a British thing to go out of your way to find something to be insulted by and then moan about it.

It's like complaining about a program on the telly, you don't have to watch it.

People should take it for what it is, a bit of fun

So did I and now I feel sleepy so I'm off for a lydown