Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support Fans Focus by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.

Pre Season Friendlies

Spartacus7868 - To quote David Cameron, calm down dear, you answered the question yourself that Milton Keynes Dons will send a makeshift side to Ampthill tomorrow

So pro clubs academies are just make shift are they? I don't credit you with the intelligence some do you're not on a wind up you are f¥cking retarded.

So pro clubs academies are just make shift are they? I don't credit you with the intelligence some do you're not on a wind up you are f¥cking retarded.

Definitely not.

I officiated a couple earlier in the week and they would beat most non-league Clubs at the lower level of the football pyramid.

Oxford or Ampthill on Saturday

This weekend sees two matches involving the Dons. The first team heads over to the Kassam Stadium for a friendly against Oxford United, whilst an MK Dons Xl travels to Ampthill FC who play in the Spartan South Midland League. With a section of fans from Oxford United being forthright in their opposition to the fixture and the club charging an obscene £14 for the match, some Dons fans have expressed a preference to support the club at Ampthill rather than travelling to Oxford.

http://www.mkdonsonline.com/

Edited by NeutralFan

Saturday 23 July

Amersham Town v Marlow

Ampthill Town v Milton Keynes Dons XI

Aston Clinton v Berkhamsted Reserves

Barton Rovers v Welwyn Garden City (Stevenage 3G, 12.30pm)

Berkhamsted v Northwood

Brockenhurst v Hanwell Town

Broxbourne Borough v Wingate & Finchley XI

Buckingham Athletic v Winslow United

P Buckingham Town v Buckingham Athletic (28 July)

Hadley v Stansted (at Brickfield Lane)

Harefield United v Hemel Hempstead Town

Haringey Borough v Wingate & Finchley XI

Langford v Newport Pagnell Town

Leighton Town v AFC Dunstable

Leverstock Green Reserves v AFC Dunstable Reserves

London Lions v Waltham Abbey

Metropolitan Police (Bushey) v Cockfosters (2.00pm)

Northampton Spencer v Leverstock Green

Olney Town v Winslow United

Ramsgate v Hertford Town

Royston Town v Godmanchester Rovers (Royston Heath)

Standon & Puckeridge v Hertford Town

Stotfold v Diss Town

Sun Postal Sports v St Margaretsbury

Thame United v Aylesbury United

Tring Athletic v Slough Town

Two additional games as follows:

Biggleswade United v Wootton Blue Cross (Shuttleworth College, 3.00pm)

Newport Pagnell Town Reserves v MK Wanderers (12.00)

Also I believe Langford v Newport Pagnell Town is at Newport Pagnell, kick off 3.00pm

Barton Rovers Reserves 3 Welwyn Garden City 1 (Selch Ulug).

Northampton Spencer 1 Leverstock Green 4

Ramsgate 1 Hertford Town 1

Tring Athletic 0 Slough Town 2

Edited by KarenBrowne

Ampthill 4..MK Dons XI 1....

I rest my case

I saw the first half of the Barton v WGC game on the 3G pitch at Stevenage... couldn't see the whole game as my little boy had a Star Wars birthday party to go to!!! WGC played some decent football and forced a load of corners in the first half but it was 0-1 to Barton Rovers when I left. I took some pictures which are on the cold end now - LINK

All in all a good day as the boy got to meet some storm troopers and Darth Vader, We got to see a little bit of football and the Mrs was happy as we weren't under her feet all day (FOOTBALL IS BACK!!!)

I saw the first half of the Barton v WGC game on the 3G pitch at Stevenage... couldn't see the whole game as my little boy had a Star Wars birthday party to go to!!! WGC played some decent football and forced a load of corners in the first half but it was 0-1 to Barton Rovers when I left. I took some pictures which are on the cold end now - LINK

All in all a good day as the boy got to meet some storm troopers and Darth Vader, We got to see a little bit of football and the Mrs was happy as we weren't under her feet all day (FOOTBALL IS BACK!!!)

Barry,

Some great pictures thanks, final score was Barton Rovers Reserves 3 Welwyn Garden City 1

Haringey Borough 2 Wingate & Finchley 4

A report on this one:

http://www.haringeyboroughfc.com/index.php?p=games&s=details&ID=506301&conf=&div=