Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support Fans Focus by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.

Ampthill town Fa vase

Just a question for those more learned than myself. Why haven't the SSML clubs seen much success in this competition do we think?

Not saying that most don't try but number of league games plus trying to fit in comps and replays with grounds that seem particularly susceptible to our weather must figure in their minds.

While I'm here Winslow I thought this place was going to go wild with mass postings on all manner of footy subjects from all these"new" users demanding peace in our time on Rhodes behalf. Been quiet for a week and wass' append like?

Just a question for those more learned than myself. Why haven't the SSML clubs seen much success in this competition do we think?

Not saying that most don't try but number of league games plus trying to fit in comps and replays with grounds that seem particularly susceptible to our weather must figure in their minds.

While I'm here Winslow I thought this place was going to go wild with mass postings on all manner of footy subjects from all these"new" users demanding peace in our time on Rhodes behalf. Been quiet for a week and wass' append like?

Hahaha exactly my thoughts mate. Been plenty of topics for footy discussion and the silence from those who know who they are has been deafening. Or perhaps from that moral high ground the clouds are getting in their way lol

ampthill squad for fa vase sat . a rajaham . k durcan . p ericson . l coulter . r goodman . d nicholls . c lester . r williams . s cooksly . t kennard . s flux . t taylor . d hart ( skipper ) . e weatley . m mckenzie . n hughes .

Glad to see rocky Williams make the squad !!!! Edited by PA Baracas

I see that the charge on Saturday is not over the top by any means so fair play to Oadby Town for not milking the game for all it's worth, £5 for adults and just £1 for children. Just incase I can get there what is the nearest station to the ground by rail:

http://www.oadbypeop...tail/event.html

TheTown - You were up with the lark this morning, couldn't you sleep thinking of the big one tomorrow. It was PetetheGreek who misleadingly suggested going to South Wigston station until you said Leicester was a much better bet so thanks for that, have you been following Oadby Town for long.

Where have I misled you?

I see that the charge on Saturday is not over the top by any means so fair play to Oadby Town for not milking the game for all it's worth, £5 for adults and just £1 for children. Just incase I can get there what is the nearest station to the ground by rail:

http://www.oadbypeop...tail/event.html

TheTown - You were up with the lark this morning, couldn't you sleep thinking of the big one tomorrow. It was PetetheGreek who misleadingly suggested going to South Wigston station until you said Leicester was a much better bet so thanks for that, have you been following Oadby Town for long.

Where have I misled you?

By telling him the nearest Rail station in the belief he will actually attend.

Where have I misled you?

Isn't that obvious, for saying that the nearest railway station to Oadby Town's Topps Park home was South Wigston, if that's not misleading I don't know what is

Where have I misled you?

Isn't that obvious, for saying that the nearest railway station to Oadby Town's Topps Park home was South Wigston, if that's not misleading I don't know what is

For f/ck sake read and think before you write man!

Sjj2112 - Okay, thanks for your trouble, I've got the information now. I see from this link that Oadby Town's record attendance is 981 and going by what Former No.9 seems to think that will be smashed to smithereens on Saturday particularly with Leicester not playing at home!:

http://worldstadia.c...opps_park/3.php

Rhodes, where did you get the idea that i thought there would be a club record attendance from? I think you'll find that i quoted 350 to 400.

Sjj2112 - Okay, thanks for your trouble, I've got the information now. I see from this link that Oadby Town's record attendance is 981 and going by what Former No.9 seems to think that will be smashed to smithereens on Saturday particularly with Leicester not playing at home!:

http://worldstadia.c...opps_park/3.php

Rhodes, where did you get the idea that i thought there would be a club record attendance from? I think you'll find that i quoted 350 to 400.

Come on FN9 you know he doesn't let truth or facts get in the way

Where have I misled you?

Distance from South Wigston Station to the ground is 2.2 miles.

Distance from Leicester Station to the ground is 3.02 miles.

Don't know what your problem is Rhodes. South Wigston is geographically closer than any other Train Station. You asked for the nearest, you were told.

Christ you get more and more stupid every day.

I'll bet with you that it's more than 250. We are taking up to 100, according to the radio interview with their manager they are averaging 150-200 for a normal game, the fact that it's a big game for both teams and with the added bonus of Leicester City not playing (so i'm told) i bet there will be 350-400 maybe more.

Former No.9 - Well you bigged the game up as if it was a World Cup, FA Cup and Champions League Final all rolled into one, I hope you work in publicity otherwise you're in the wrong job

I'll bet with you that it's more than 250. We are taking up to 100, according to the radio interview with their manager they are averaging 150-200 for a normal game, the fact that it's a big game for both teams and with the added bonus of Leicester City not playing (so i'm told) i bet there will be 350-400 maybe more.

Former No.9 - Well you bigged the game up as if it was a World Cup, FA Cup and Champions League Final all rolled into one, I hope you work in publicity otherwise you're in the wrong job

Rhodes, I am beginning to understand why you seem to be unpopular on this board. I don't see where i bigged anything up,all that i wrote is fact.

Coming from the man who said Stuart Reynolds is like Johan Cruyff and Craig Hammond would be playing premier league football!

Edited by Winslow Boy

ampthill squad for fa vase sat . a rajaham . k durcan . p ericson . l coulter . r goodman . d

nicholls . c lester . r williams . s cooksly . t kennard . s flux . t taylor . d hart ( skipper ) . e weatley . m mckenzie . n hughes .

Glad to see rocky Williams make the squad !!!!

Yea let's just hope he can stay injury free for once!! Lol

Going back a bit hope Rhodes does turn up tomorrow, will gladly buy him that pint and watch him down it, but like the time he was invited to Tring Corinthians last season and sh1t himself, my offer of then still stands, I'll buy you that pint Rhodes but trust me, a pint of germ killing lavatory cleaner is all you're getting, let's see who's fvcking choking after its downed yeah.