Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support Fans Focus by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.

Ampthill town Fa vase

South Wigston

Thanks, you're very knowledgable, where would I change trains if I go as that's not on the main St Pancras line is it

As has been mentioned before, you should use this website : http://www.andyofken...t/gtfindex.html

And to save you an extra mouse click - here is the page with Oadby Town on : http://www.andyofken...gtf/6memcl.html

Edited by sjj2112

South Wigston

Thanks, you're very knowledgable, where would I change trains if I go as that's not on the main St Pancras line is it

Change at Leicester.

Journey time from London St Pancras International to South Wigston is 1hr 27mins.

Easier to go straight to Leicester station then bus straight up London road to Oadby about 15mins from station and stop is right outside the station off at Oadby center then a 5 minute walk. If your traveling and commuted to come that far. Your first pint is on me.

ampthill squad for fa vase sat . a rajaham . k durcan . p ericson . l coulter . r goodman . d nicholls . c lester . r williams . s cooksly . t kennard . s flux . t taylor . d hart ( skipper ) . e weatley . m mckenzie . n hughes .

Strong mate you're in good shape then

Easier to go straight to Leicester station then bus straight up London road to Oadby about 15mins from station and stop is right outside the station off at Oadby center then a 5 minute walk. If your traveling and commuted to come that far. Your first pint is on me.

TheTown - You mean 15 minutes from Leicester station, you don't happen to know what number bus it is. Thanks anyway but I would rather Ref Off Ref or Mr Angry buy me a pint if I get there so they can choke on theirs whilst they watch me down it.

TheTown - You mean 15 minutes from Leicester station, you don't happen to know what number bus it is. Thanks anyway but I would rather Ref Off Ref or Mr Angry buy me a pint if I get there so they can choke on theirs whilst they watch me down it.

FFS! The link I posted gives you exact instructions on how to get to the ground. What was the [****!!****] point?!?!?!?

FFS! The link I posted gives you exact instructions on how to get to the ground. What was the [****!!****] point?!?!?!?

sjj2112, i'm sorry, but I had to laugh at your post. It made me drop my beer!!! I think Rhodes got you to bite.

(edit, not laughing at you, but at your frustration due to Rhodes not comprehending your previous post.)

Edited by britman

Sjj2112 - Okay, thanks for your trouble, I've got the information now. I see from this link that Oadby Town's record attendance is 981 and going by what Former No.9 seems to think that will be smashed to smithereens on Saturday particularly with Leicester not playing at home!:

http://worldstadia.com/stadium/england/topps_park/3.php

Easier to go straight to Leicester station then bus straight up London road to Oadby about 15mins

from station and stop is right outside the station off at Oadby center then a 5 minute walk. If your traveling and commuted to come that far. Your first pint is on me.

TheTown - You mean 15 minutes from Leicester station, you don't happen to know what number bus it is. Thanks anyway but I would rather Ref Off Ref or Mr Angry buy me a pint if I get there so they can choke on theirs whilst they watch

me down it.

The only pint your getting you flea ridden piece of shi£ is a pint of my warm frothy pi$$...hope to see u there...travel safe lol

I'm new to your fourum and was just trying to help people get to the ground. As if you go to south wigston station there is no real bus route to ground and it's at least 3 and half miles to ground from there. As don't know who Rhodes is ( is he somebody dodgy )

TheTown - You were up with the lark this morning, couldn't you sleep thinking of the big one tomorrow. It was PetetheGreek who misleadingly suggested going to South Wigston station until you said Leicester was a much better bet so thanks for that, have you been following Oadby Town for long.

I'm new to your fourum and was just trying to help people get to the ground. As if you go to south wigston station there is no real bus route to ground and it's at least 3 and half miles to ground from there. As don't know who Rhodes is ( is he somebody dodgy )

Not dodgy but an irritant. A bitter jealous no life who hides behind a false facade as a wind up merchant (pity the fools who believe this)

A bitter jealous no life

Winslow Boy - You obviously don't know me very well