Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support Fans Focus by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.

Ampthill town Fa vase

It looks a nice ground in a leafy setting, the area behind the goal doesn't look dis-similar to Ampthill Park where presumably the changing rooms are also located.

It looks a nice ground in a leafy setting, the area behind the goal doesn't look dis-similar to Ampthill Park where presumably the changing rooms are also located.

Decent non league ground I'm sure CB will give his thoughts on it after his trip

I wonder whether Craig Bicknell will be going incognito and will be watching the game at Bardon Hill tomorrow night from the shadows

I wonder whether Craig Bicknell will be going incognito and will be watching the game at Bardon Hill tomorrow night from the shadows

I think he's going in a car!

Decent non league ground I'm sure CB will give his thoughts on it after his trip

its at bardon hill mate

Enjoy the trip, wrap up and make sure you've a fresh notebook!!

it was a good trip only took a hour . but on way back they shut m1 at junction 19 nightmare lol . as for oadby town we best be on top top form when we play them . they have 2 ex pro players both still top draw pipper being the better player on the left . but every one of there players could play alot higher there front 2 cause alot of problems . they are bye far the best side i have seen at step 6 and 5 . but i have not seen alot of step 5 sides . its going to be a great day when we play them and if all my players are on top form i belive we will turn them over we need to do alot of work for this game at training . the best part was there fans they have a great following lol all singing and chanting all game . buzzing for the game chance for us to see how far we have come . i be interesting to no how much there wage bill is lol . i also belive there manager went to the fa vase final last season ?

it was a good trip only took a hour . but on way back they shut m1 at junction 19 nightmare lol . as for oadby town we best be on top top form when we play them . they have 2 ex pro players both still top draw pipper being the better player on the left . but every one of there players could play alot higher there front 2 cause alot of problems . they are bye far the best side i have seen at step 6 and 5 . but i have not seen alot of step 5 sides . its going to be a great day when we play them and if all my players are on top form i belive we will turn them over we need to do alot of work for this game at training . the best part was there fans they have a great following lol all singing and chanting all game . buzzing for the game chance for us to see how far we have come . i be interesting to no how much there wage bill is lol . i also belive there manager went to the fa vase final last season ?

Really? Must have a decent budget to have moved then. Piper was a good player I saw him play for leicester. I'm sure it'll be a great day, has it made you think about changing your set up for the game at all or are you just going to go for it? Will you be taking much support, you brought quite a few to our place last season.

Really? Must have a decent budget to have moved then. Piper was a good player I saw him play for leicester. I'm sure it'll be a great day, has it made you think about changing your set up for the game at all or are you just going to go for it? Will you be taking much support, you brought quite a few to our place last season.

we will def need to change a few things when we play them . and we have a 80 seater coach lol

and we have a 80 seater coach lol

I bet Oadby Town will be pleased when they hear that!

• 2 weeks later...

I had to chuckle when reading this link with comments from the wide eyed Towns folk of leafy Ampthill:

http://www.aroundampthill.org/forum/viewtopic.php?f=33&t=6179&sid=7f5092b9d7787a195a1f161748109967

Bet your teeth fell out and your syrup fell off you chuckled that much you sad w4nk.

RoR seems like the people of Ampthill are behind their team and don't just want to turn up at 2:55 and watch some old $hite, good link that proves those who claim that nonsense wrong

Edited by Winslow Boy

I had to chuckle when reading this link with comments from the wide eyed Towns folk of leafy Ampthill:

You are a total utter dimwit at times Rhodes (sorry delete the at times), the posting is from ONE of Ampthill's population not all of it as you suggest with your pluralisation

Grow up and get a life, personally I salute Ampthill's achievements in putting the SSML on the map through their FA Vase exploits.

personally I salute Ampthill's achievements in putting the SSML on the map through their FA Vase exploits

Karen - Ampthill Town haven't exactly done that as yet, unlike Chalfont St Peter and Hillingdon Borough in recent years although as a Division 1 Club you have to take your hat off to them