Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support Fans Focus by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.

management

had a very good turn up for training and worked on a few things spoke to all of the players apart from a couple who have been dropped for the last few weeks not a mention of any unrest and had a great atmosphere its injuries we are worried about nothing else

Unc's you.....worked on a few things ? Your defence I hope or you buying a bus..........lol !!!

Good Luck tomorrow....

Edited by NICE GUY

Off to the pub now with a few family and friends what you doing saddo......making up more lies and leading all the kids astray tut tut you should know how footballers react when things go against them afterall you have been a player and a manager, not.

Off to the pub now with a few family and friends what you doing saddo......making up more lies and leading all the kids astray tut tut you should know how footballers react when things go against them afterall you have been a player and a manager, not.

Ha ha don't drink too much Dunc the Unc otherwise you might forget your cones and water bottles for the game tomorrow.......lol !!!...

Oh yeah be careful, mind your wig 'cos its a bit breezy outside !!!

Edited by NICE GUY

Ha ha don't drink too much Dunc the Unc otherwise you might forget your cones and water bottles for the game tomorrow.......lol !!!...

what game you going to I suppose you will be pleased at the breaking news from Baggy Lea why not go down there and hand your CV in.

im intrested to hear what dt10 thinks of this situation!

Nothing to do with me mate so couldn't really care less

what game you going to I suppose you will be pleased at the breaking news from Baggy Lea why not go down there and hand your CV in.

Yeah could do that Unc with you as my ASSISTANT MANAGER.....lol !!!

think its going to be an interesting game today between sandhurst and us! really dont know what to expect!!

a sandhurst side with points to prove and fired up, or a side that are haveing a few problems.

time will tell...... see you there duncs

think its going to be an interesting game today between sandhurst and us! really dont know what to expect!!

a sandhurst side with points to prove and fired up, or a side that are haveing a few problems.

DMC think the comments on this forum will have fired them up as suggested, as what to expect.....you might see a bus .........lol !!!

Good Luck!

won't be at the game today DMC have a previously booked appointment so I am unavailable so that means we will win and then NG can have a field day but i dont give a feck so long as we get something from the game.

won't be at the game today DMC have a previously booked appointment so I am unavailable so that means we will win and then NG can have a field day but i dont give a feck so long as we get something from the game.

Well Dunc the Unc you better give feck cos what Sandhurst got from the game is letting in another 3 goals all in the first half, and NIL points.....thats what you got out of the game ! Thats now 30 goals in 7 games over 4 goals a game, so get that defensive coach 'cos it doesn't appear the bus turned up...............lol !!!

most dissapointing thing apart from losing obviously is the fact that we have picked up a couple more injuries to defenders,so it will be another tough game against Baggy Lea on tuesday in the cup but we have to get on with it and stand up and be counted

duncs

i have a question for you, these players that have criticised the management on here, will they play for sandhurst again or will they be fined in anyway?

Thats up to the club but we think it was just sour grapes from 1 or 2 who have been dropped its not a problem it just escalated a bit with some of the busy kents on here (not you mate) stirring it up as well