Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support Fans Focus by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.

WELL DONE WEEBS !

Not CCL but Contratulations must go out to Weebs !

After a continued difficult season for The Beavers (Hapton & Richmond for those who don't know) a bit of delight for their season in reaching the Middlesex Senior Cup Final. After a roller coaster emotional ride against Hendon who in the 85th minute equalised to make it 2-2 then joy when Trapey got the winner a minute later !

Hampton now play wealdstone in the final !

Here Here. Well done to Weebs & Co. Anyone know where the final is being played - Wembley would be nice ;)

Final is at Uxbridge FC 9th April 7.45pm.

Went and watched that game as old team mates son plays for Hendon. Deserved win for Hampton should have been by more.

A lot of ex CCL boys in the Hampton squad too I noticed, Huggins ex ash, Andrews ex Egham, Hickey ex Camberley and Turner ex Cove. Great to see a club looking for players there rather than paying old has beens silly money.

Is that Joey Turner ex Knaphill?

I believe he was dual registered and only played once/twice for Cove. I could be wrong though

According to programme they beat Hayes and Yeading in an earlier round, after that it is them and Staines the next highest ranked.

I was more impressed with a club at that level having the belief to give CCL youngsters a platform, have since been told that Tarpey and Inman are also former CCL players.

Well done to you Weebs we to have a cup semi final coming up soon and will be looking for a good result as well, trouble is semi's and finals meen feck all unless you win them.

Does this mean your still at sandhurst Duncs?

Yes mate I have been working away so not been able to get to some of the matches but I should be ok from now on.

Thanks to you all ... SF is that son of a mate Carl by any chance........

Are Hampton the highest ranked team that entered the comp?

Off the top of my head I believe they are so it's hardly a great achievement.

Still well done though always nice to get to a final

We also use some fringe and kids so its a good chance to see them. Having said that we went strong against some decent teams.... Its always nice to get to a final and talking of which I hope Wealdstone get to Wembley in the trophy.