Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support Fans Focus by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.

Guildford City v Croydon 28/3/12

Smudge

What a nice bunch that Croydon lot are,bringing forward their game tonight at the Spectrum,from Saturday 31st March.Served 2 purposes that helped Guildford and the League,but not themselves.They must have short memories down at the Arena,were they helped when Dixon Gill was unwell in hospital,NO.A point loss,and a Fine was their reward.It is also harder to get a team together midweek as well,due to work commitments,travelling etc.Must get the Team of the month award though surely,for their very KIND GESTURE.

What a nice bunch that Croydon lot are,bringing forward their game tonight at the Spectrum,from Saturday 31st March.Served 2 purposes that helped Guildford and the League,but not themselves.They must have short memories down at the Arena,were they helped when Dixon Gill was unwell in hospital,NO.A point loss,and a Fine was their reward.It is also harder to get a team together midweek as well,due to work commitments,travelling etc.Must get the Team of the month award though surely,for their very KIND GESTURE.

If you are looking at one event against another Smudge then we will change that to Croydon repaying a favour when another club lent them a kit because they couldnt get into their clubhouse.

Not a good one for my blood presure ! we had plenty of good chances in the second half but just could not pull the trigger ,a defensive blunder let croydon back into the game,but city didant give up with austin gacheru sealing the three points in the 93 rd minute

Guildford 2-1 Croydon 93mins Gacheru

damn u guilford !!!

Hey, just because one or two people on this site have referred to your club as "Winsor", there's no need to take it out on Guildford. ;)

No Melts is right, Croydon probably deserved a point, but I don't think all three.

damn u guilford !!!

Hey, just because one or two people on this site have referred to your club as "Winsor", there's no need to take it out on Guildford. ;)

No Melts is right, Croydon probably deserved a point, but I don't think all three.

It was a good battling game second half was played like a cup tie, 2 physical sides don't know why people where moaning about your tactics last month I though it was played in a good sprit suppose it was local derby

damn u guilford !!!

Good spot there serves me right hastily writing a post without double checking the spelling!!! Nobody misses a trick on here!! Weeble if you like you can C.I my post next time you see me?? That's your kinda of thing well done on ur last few results things looking a bit rosier now.

damn u guilford !!!

Good spot there serves me right hastily writing a post without double checking the spelling!!! Nobody misses a trick on here!! Weeble if you like you can C.I my post next time you see me?? That's your kinda of thing well done on ur last few results things looking a bit rosier now.

You missed a trick there Windsor_Ram. You could have said you were just cursing the opening goalscorer - Jack Guilford ;)

You can't knock the boys in red & white very Man U esque, play 'till the very end and never give up, they see themselves as champions and bit by bit they are getting there.... to be champions and champions elect in successive seasons having lost only a total of 6 games (so far) is a real fine achievement my hat goes off to you. Well deserve to be champions and hope you do well in the Southern League next season. Also pleased that The Spectrum will be following you..... if the lease is still valid !!!