Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support Fans Focus by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.

Camberley Town Football Club

I know what the word FAKE means and that is fraudulent and misleading ring any bells,so the Whyteleaf thing touched a few nerve ends did it Thrush,my foul bullyish language is aimed at you and not the youngsters they are not thick so don't patronise them

Now there's a good boy, no swearing, see it can be easy if you try.

Nah I have no connections with Whyteleafe so your presumption is wrong.

So you finally admit that you write foul, abusive and bullyish language, well that's a good start, did you learn that at your meetings? ... :D

I don't care if your verbal abuse is aimed at me, but do not forget, young kids still read what you write, so please in future be more careful when writing your rubbish.

Many thanks NG

I know what the word FAKE means and that is fraudulent and misleading ring any bells,so the Whyteleaf thing touched a few nerve ends did it Thrush,my foul bullyish language is aimed at you and not the youngsters they are not thick so don't patronise them

So you finally admit that you write foul, abusive and bullyish language, well that's a good start, did you learn that at your meetings? ... :D

I don't care if your verbal abuse is aimed at me, but do not forget, young kids still read what you write, so please in future be more careful when writing your rubbish.

Many thanks NG

Patronising and intimidating thats what all your posts are based on never facts and you don't like it because everything I say is a fact and the fact of the matter is you are a fecking FAKE and CC why don't you have a go when everyone else is having a go at NG for his never ending BS I didn't see anything from you last week when JJ was having a run in with him

Many thanks NG

Patronising and intimidating thats what all your posts are based on never facts and you don't like it because everything I say is a fact and the fact of the matter is you are a fecking FAKE and CC why don't you have a go when everyone else is having a go at NG for his never ending BS I didn't see anything from you last week when JJ was having a run in with him

Firstly, I don't remember seeing that and secondly my summer visits to this forum are limited due to cricket work commitments.

I am sure JJ can can handle himself anyway!

I can't be bothered arguing/discussing subjects or people that I really have little interest in.

My "yawnfest" comment was based on the fact that almost every thread I read on here is hijacked by banal bickering and oneupmanship!

Quite frankly, it is pretty boring IMHO, but I look forward to continued intellectual debate with all forumites on many issues.

It is patently clear that NG has some knowledge of football at this level and what makes clubs tick.

I am pretty sure that, if and when, he has a pop at me or CWUFC I will have enough in the tank to "slap him down" so to speak.

Off to work in the pissing rain now. Have fun xxx :wub:

Many thanks NG

If you want me to be fake I will if it makes you happy Uncle Fester.

Ah bless, as Uncle Fester says CC: ''Do you want to be in my gang, my gang, my gang, do you want to be in my gang....oh yeah''........behave please its making me cry........... :P !!!

You say you know me well it proves you don't because I don't need to be in anyones gang all you are trying to do is intimidate me and patronise CC well it wont work you fecking FAKE, fact is I am a very sucessful manager at this level and in your eyes that makes me a Sunday manager well theres nothing wrong with that and at least I have got all the medals to prove it,what about you FAKE.

Fecking hell Ace I am to old for a boxing match and anyway I dont believe you even suggested it i'm not like that ask people who know me I may be a bit scarey in the changing rooms sometimes but thats all I am not a violent person,I can understand it may come across that way when I am dealing with the BS kent but its because I hate being lied to.

Not suggesting that either of you are,i just thought it might be a good way to put an end to the playful banter,and raise a bit of cash,just thinking out loud.No offence ment to either of you,or you kroons me old mate,say hello to mr woodyer for me,sounds like he has his hands full,but a good coach can make a huge difference and we both no his worth.

What about a forum celeb,boxing match,nice guy v duncs,all monies going to the forum charity,i would pay £50 for a ticket

wouldnt it just be duncs shadow boxing as nice guys a fake????

What about a forum celeb,boxing match,nice guy v duncs,all monies going to the forum charity,i would pay £50 for a ticket

wouldnt it just be duncs shadow boxing as nice guys a fake????

QUALITY NEWBS ..... :lol: !!!

I didn't even think of that one ..............sharp ;) !