Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support Fans Focus by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.

Camberley Town Football Club

You lot do make me giggle it seems that every single one of you can have a row with NG but as soon as me and him have a go you all say we are hijacking the topics, I aint bothered but just remember we can all disagree at times thats the way life is and when the BS kent comes on here to have a pop at me then remember if you lot can do it then so can I.

HERE, HERE BALDY :D !!.................OH NOW YOU'VE GONE AND SPOILT IT, AND THERES ME THINKING YOU WERE BEING NICE TO ME .....LOL :P ! WHAT CLUB YOU COLLECTING CONES FOR NEXT SEASON ? ;)

You lot do make me giggle it seems that every single one of you can have a row with NG but as soon as me and him have a go you all say we are hijacking the topics, I aint bothered but just remember we can all disagree at times thats the way life is and when the BS kent comes on here to have a pop at me then remember if you lot can do it then so can I.

HERE, HERE BALDY :D !!.................OH NOW YOU'VE GONE AND SPOILT IT, AND THERES ME THINKING YOU WERE BEING NICE TO ME .....LOL :P ! WHAT CLUB YOU COLLECTING CONES FOR NEXT SEASON ? ;)

spoilt for choice at the moment what about you (should be interesting)and Kroons you fecking old young kent go and manage Camberley or at least give them a hand.

spoilt for choice at the moment what about you (should be interesting)and Kroons you fecking old young kent go and manage Camberley or at least give them a hand.

Spoilt for choice ?.......oh well of course I thought you would be a man of your calibre :D ! So dumping Sandhurst then ?

Heard yesterday that there could be mangerial changes at Sandhurst, is that why you have/or think of leaving Sandhurst ?

Me ? I will be floating around the grounds as usual hoping to see and pick up some talented footballers....when I know where you're off to Dunc the Unc be sure I will be there right next to you watching.......... ;) !!!

Edited by NICE GUY

Me ? I will be floating around the grounds as usual hoping to see and pick up some talented footballers...

How many talented footballers have you picked up and passed on so far Dave?

And who is it you actually scout for?

I'm not being funny but I can't remember a vast amount of CCL footballers being picked up by higher clubs in the last season. Are you actually getting paid for this?

Lukey's gone back to Sandhurst according to his Twitter. I don't know in what role.

Hmm I think he may be jumping the gun there mate,Salv is still in charge of the 1st team as he did manage to keep them in the CCL Prem and got them to a cup final as well not bad for a club with no budget,I haven't jumped ship either Dave and now I know who you are I will look out for you

Me ? I will be floating around the grounds as usual hoping to see and pick up some talented footballers...

I'm not being funny but I can't remember a vast amount of CCL footballers being picked up by higher clubs in the last season. Are you actually getting paid for this?

Ha ha VP now let me think. Dave, Crystal Palace ,nah you're wrong sorry..... :P ....so Dunc the Unc you will not kno w when I'm standing next to you watching.....LOL :lol: !

Thru' my previous contacts, I offer my services to Southend, Stevenage, Kettering, AFC Wimbledon, Kingstonian and Brentford

You are quite right VP none that I know of. Over the last few seasons watching CCL I have sent only a couple of players names to the above clubs and kept a dossier of when I have watched them, but as mentioned so many times, the CCL level is frustrating 'cos most individual players lack of committment and professionalism. You would have heard me say that in my opinion, CCL is a glorified Sunday morning level with players choosing to play with their mates rather,than wanting to further their aspirations and work hard to reach a higher level.

Each player will eventually find their level, but they won't until they try, infact they could well be surprised as evidence has shown this season !

I watched Rymans and got fed up with the long ball antics played by most clubs, so had a change to watch CCL 'cos I was told that there is some good football being played, other than ''hoof'' it which any player can do. But having played and managed at Ryman level, I must admit there is a difference in the 2 leagues in so far that its taken more seriously, more committment, stronger, faster and last season it was good to see some Ryman games where they actually played football, so I intend to watch more Rymans games next season.

VP you know I can't answer your last question, thats personal......... ;) !

Lukey's gone back to Sandhurst according to his Twitter. I don't know in what role.

Cheese and Tomato, I believe !!

:bolt:

Ha ha VP now let me think. Dave, Crystal Palace ,nah you're wrong sorry..... :P ....so Dunc the Unc you will not kno w when I'm standing next to you watching.....LOL :lol: !

Thru' my previous contacts, I offer my services to Southend, Stevenage, Kettering, AFC Wimbledon, Kingstonian and Brentford

You are quite right VP none that I know of. Over the last few seasons watching CCL I have sent only a couple of players names to the above clubs and kept a dossier of when I have watched them, but as mentioned so many times, the CCL level is frustrating 'cos most individual players lack of committment and professionalism. You would have heard me say that in my opinion, CCL is a glorified Sunday morning level with players choosing to play with their mates rather,than wanting to further their aspirations and work hard to reach a higher level.

Each player will eventually find their level, but they won't until they try, infact they could well be surprised as evidence has shown this season !

I watched Rymans and got fed up with the long ball antics played by most clubs, so had a change to watch CCL 'cos I was told that there is some good football being played, other than ''hoof'' it which any player can do. But having played and managed at Ryman level, I must admit there is a difference in the 2 leagues in so far that its taken more seriously, more committment, stronger, faster and last season it was good to see some Ryman games where they actually played football, so I intend to watch more Rymans games next season.

So your'e a BTK with a serious attitude problem I don't care who the feck you are if I was one of these so called league clubs you are scouting for I would read this Bollix and tell you to sling your fecking hook,I said it before and I'll say it again you are a fake

So your'e a BTK with a serious attitude problem I don't care who the feck you are if I was one of these so called league clubs you are scouting for I would read this Bollix and tell you to sling your fecking hook,I said it before and I'll say it again you are a fake

As you wish Uncle Fester.............jealous !

BTK and serious attitude problem? ......What !... you sure

Get back to those anger management programmes and elocution lessons !

All I have done is answer VP question you muppet ...........hurry up and find your wig you look better with that on ....... :P !!

Jealous of what ? you say you played and managed at Ryman level for all I know (if your'e not who we all think you are)you might have been the worst manager and the worst player in that league, just because you say you've played/managed at that level don't have to meen you were any good and my guess is you were sh1t and thats why you are hiding behind this ridiculous fake name,oh I see Whyteleaf have banned your sort I think our moderators should take a leaf out of thier book and do the same.

Jealous of what ? you say you played and managed at Ryman level for all I know (if your'e not who we all think you are)you might have been the worst manager and the worst player in that league, just because you say you've played/managed at that level don't have to meen you were any good and my guess is you were sh1t and thats why you are hiding behind this ridiculous fake name,oh I see Whyteleaf have banned your sort I think our moderators should take a leaf out of thier book and do the same.

....take a Leaf out of their book ...very good :o !!!

...Ryman and higher infact. Yes, I could well have been the worst, after all you are Uncle Fester done and won it all .......not sure at what level tho ' ........ ;)

For once you are so right Dunc the Unc, at least if our moderators do the same as Whyteleafe ,we would not have to read your foul bullyish language, which our young forumrites have to endure (if you know what that means !)... . :unsure:

I know what the word FAKE means and that is fraudulent and misleading ring any bells,so the Whyteleaf thing touched a few nerve ends did it Thrush,my foul bullyish language is aimed at you and not the youngsters they are not thick so don't patronise them