Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support Fans Focus by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.

Monday night

Matt123

Don't expect too much - at the pre-match line up Windsor players will probably start by shaking each others' hands before they get to Egham's team.

Rother, is this the same squad as saturday or did players play in the FA Cup as their last game and now moved on?

Max Power most of the players have left and replaced by youngsters 16-19 year olds. Keeper Mark Balfry, Rob Lazarczuk, George Gould, Matt Seedal and Ben Harris have returned/stayed at the club.

So is it good timing for Egham.......or maybe we have a surprise on our hands,??? It will be interesting, am thinking of going myself.........

Max Power most of the players have left and replaced by youngsters 16-19 year olds. Keeper Mark Balfry, Rob Lazarczuk, George Gould, Matt Seedal and Ben Harris have returned/stayed at the club.

So is it good timing for Egham.......or maybe we have a surprise on our hands,??? It will be interesting, am thinking of going myself.........

Think Windsor will be stronger than people expect. They have got a few in for tonight so should be a decent game!

N.G. dont jinx them,last time you went the Floodlights failed.

Ha ha TWO FACE ! Yes I was there when they failed but that wasn't the last time I went to Stag Meadow, infact went there about 4 times last season....nice place and nice people....but hey fingers crossed, it depends what the score is ;) LOL !

Thats what I've been saying Krusty, I wouldn't under-estimate Windsor........you going ?

Think Windsor will be stronger than people expect. They have got a few in for tonight so should be a decent game!

I'm looking forward to watching the match, I have no doubt that Windsor will be stronger than most people imagine ... I wish you all the very best for the season (apart from when you play us of course) ;)

Ha ha TWO FACE ! Yes I was there when they failed but that wasn't the last time I went to Stag Meadow, infact went there about 4 times last season....nice place and nice people....but hey fingers crossed, it depends what the score is ;) LOL !

Thats what I've been saying Krusty, I wouldn't under-estimate Windsor........you going ?

Lol you crack me up NG ! TWO FACE ! Spot on !

Real shame that Harris got sent off, he was looking like he could score every time he picked the ball up. A real star in the making.

Outgunned, outclassed but we never gave up and tried to play football.

Sounds daft but actually quite promising considering most of the players haven't played together before.

Interesting to see O'Toole, Ellis and Dave Mudge at the game. (Maybe others I missed). O'Toole paid his respects taking a whiz in the car park after the game!

You can only play what is in front of you, and Windsor gave themselves a problem by making what was in front of us less populous. Two great goals by Ben Hariis (two equalisers) but he was guilty of daftness in punching the ball off the line. Second red was for a foul by the last man. We took our goals well and a special nod to Robert Lazarczuk for two gutsy clearances off the line. We have pace and want to attack and as someone who has seen us lose 1-7 at Stag Meadow I feel particularly content.