Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support Fans Focus by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.

THE RATTLING OF........................

Big J R

Great post TRS. The fella just won't take the hint.....I think im resigned to the fact that he just won't change and will always be an annoying little kent!!

Exactly.

A kent that will stand his ground as well.

OK, bite panel sharpen your pencils.

Adam,

You questioned the other day why NCEL doesn't get stick when he posts. That's because he posts about once a month and he usually posts about Guernsey, which he has some sort of connection to/interest in from memory. You contribute to virtually every thread on here, whilst adding absolutely nothing 95% of the time. If we could get stats as to the most frequent posters on here in the last month, I would expect you to be in the top 3 which frankly is ridiculous. No-one would object if you posted from time to time and could add something to the debate.

The equivalent would be for me to join the North West Counties League forum, living outside the area and never having seen a game and posting on every thread. They would soon get very pissed off with me, don't you think?

You continually remind us what a help you have been. Well lots of people on here help each other in various ways, but don't feel the need to shout about it on here to big themselves up. You also won't endear yourself to many by constantly running to Ian or chatting with your pals at the FA, about what is and isn't said on here. You seem both thick skinned and thin skinned, which is some feat.

OK, so i've fallen into the trap and given you exactly what you wanted. I just hope and pray neither South Park or Badshot Lea draw Gloucester City in the FA Cup tomorrow!

Edited by TRS

Hmmm seems to be a bit of ganging up to me lads what is wrong with somebody who is a little bit different seems that he doesn't fit the status quo so in your lots eyes he is a wrong en.come on it takes all sorts to make a good debate and I think AK.s contributions are valued by a lot of us,some of his posts are crap and so are mine and so are yours but thats the way things work we must stop this trying to conform attitude it really is becoming quite alarming imo.

D'oh!

Morning Chubster, up with the lark I see?

I was up at the crack of dawn yesterday.

She wasn't half annoyed !!

(That should get a few started !)

:bolt:

Edited by Big J R

Hmmm seems to be a bit of ganging up to me lads what is wrong with somebody who is a little bit different seems that he doesn't fit the status quo so in your lots eyes he is a wrong en.come on it takes all sorts to make a good debate and I think AK.s contributions are valued by a lot of us,some of his posts are crap and so are mine and so are yours but thats the way things work we must stop this trying to conform attitude it really is becoming quite alarming imo.

....anyway Dunc the Unc you found your wig yet ..........lol ;) !!!! .......right lets get going Uncle Fester...lol !!!