Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support Fans Focus by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.

Best Keeper

ellers

Wastell for SP is good. When Wimbledon Reserves played South Park in some Cup Final or other at Carshalton's ground a couple of seasons ago we did our damn best to put him off, give him stick etc. and he played brilliantly as well as giving us plenty of banter back. Good lad.

The Spanish 'keeper who played for The Tanners Reserves recently is pretty decent, and would be the second best CCL keeper if he played at Step 5 (come on now, nobody's said Pearcey is the best in the Prem!)

The Spanish 'keeper who played for The Tanners Reserves recently is pretty decent, and would be the second best CCL keeper if he played at Step 5 (come on now, nobody's said Pearcey is the best in the Prem!)

Because we are an Honest bunch on here Adam,

Ah, just make sure Pearcey doesn't read that Smudge!

He's bigger than both of us!

Was it not Justin Gray in goal for Chertsey last night ? He is one of the best keepers I have ever seen at Step 5. Borg is bloody useful too. For all round fun though got to be Wastell. Great lad with some great one liners that you just cannot help but laugh at.

Is Jamie Norris still with Chertsey?

Mayor thanks for the shout but I believe I've been consistent but not the best, stoney is a decent keeper but gets involved to much like when he run the length of the field to in on a punch up on the edge my box between egham and chertsey.chatfield still puts in great performances, wester at molesey is decent considering he's had very little coaching, Dane buss at BSFC is a fantastic shot stopper for his size, terry buss formerly of villa is superb all round, Borg at egham has been a great signing and sorely missed by Epsom.

I haven't seen all the keepers in this league but we also have a young keeper I'm working with and he is decent but I'm not quite ready to give up my shirt;-)