Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support Fans Focus by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.

Mark Clattenburg

Krooner

So yet to be found guilty of anything or be charged with anything yet has now effectively been suspended for 3 weeks.

Remind me how long John Terry was suspended for while the investigation took place over his alledged crime ? Or Suarez for that matter.

As ever 1 rule for one.....

Might as well hand Chelsea the title now then...

I agree Smudge. Have long advocated a day of action for officials to highlight issues that are just not taken seriously within the game.

No comment, other than to say, compare the prem refs salary with the likes of Terry, Lampard and co !

I agree that he should be treated the same as Suarez and Terry. With the former that would include the Press presuming guilt rather than innonence.

The reports Ive read say hes not been suspended, just not selected... But of course amounts to the same thing and even if found not guilty his reputation is tarnished forever.

Ive also heard rumours of the evidence Chelsea have, IF true then some people are going to look like compete fools.

That is what I have heard, all rumours but apparently the main witness does not speak any english. He says he heard something, which he then repeated to someone else who translated into English and he thought it was racist. But as its second hand information, it does seem ironic timing that soon after their "Captain, Leader, Legend" was found guilty of saying something racist this happens.

I know see Peter Herbert of the Society of Black Lawyers is claiming a cover-up by the FA/Chelsea. Is it just me or does this chap appear to have a bit of a chip on his shoulder? The way he has complained about this incident to the Police despite not actually witnessing it.

HKP,

There's a report on the BBC about him (and a photo - he doesn't look that black to me... ooops the PC mob will string me for that) and he sounds like a precious one. He got abused in school, and this seems to have festered within him.

The prat is a pure oxygen thief, and actually goes against the ideals of harmony between people of ethnic backgrounds.

Most people have no problems with race and gender - it's only the extremists on BOTH sides that cause the problems and Herbert is as big a bigot as Nasty Nick of the BNP IMHO.

HKP,

There's a report on the BBC about him (and a photo - he doesn't look that black to me... ooops the PC mob will string me for that) and he sounds like a precious one. He got abused in school, and this seems to have festered within him.

The prat is a pure oxygen thief, and actually goes against the ideals of harmony between people of ethnic backgrounds.

Most people have no problems with race and gender - it's only the extremists on BOTH sides that cause the problems and Herbert is as big a bigot as Nasty Nick of the BNP IMHO.

Quite so, Adam !!

For saying something to Clattenburg, who it is reported said "Shut up Mikel", which somehow got translated into "Shut up Monkey".

Apparently, it was the ref's Geordie accent that confused 'em.

Must say, I find the Geordie lilt a bit hard to follow at times. Bit like 'Glasgow-Jock' talk !

Archived