Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support Fans Focus by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.

Blues 0 - 1 AFC Hornchurch

Rich.m

Just a couple of points - In the original postings, I don't think any Town fans suggested that we deserved anything from the Urchins game - as far as chances were concerned the home team were better. The debate about poor sportsmanship will rumble on. Yes we have some physical players but from my observation we rarely engage in rolling around antics and playing for fouls.

I was amazed at the quote from the ref in the Hornchurch game. If true, he should be taken to task by the FA. " He didnt sanction some of the bad fouls by Hornchurch players because the Billericay players did not complain" Surely that must be a miss quote !!!

The 7 got done for diving at the bridge for a tom daleyesque effort and whilst he was "fouled" 2 or 3 times at welling early they were not bad fouls and he milked them. It may have been just the 2 games but i havent seen many players go down so much so easily.

The Ex Chelmsford wide man now on the kent coast stands out.

Theres a difference between getting free kicks through pace and trickery and forcing players to bring you down and just going to ground and screaming all the time even if sometimes there is contact and others none.

Come of fit,he was running riot and was getting clattered every time he went past your players,that's just as bad as diving in my opinion.He was out the game after the 5th scything challenge.

Seems everyone is completely wrong about the Urchin's #7 unless your an Urchin that is.

He does not Dive

He does not Squeal

He does not roll around until he gets a player booked

He does not fall at the sight of anyone not wearing an urchin shirt.

Everyone else is wrong all the time.

Come of fit,he was running riot and was getting clattered every time he went past your players,that's just as bad as diving in my opinion.He was out the game after the 5th scything challenge.

I think a few more clatters would not go amiss with #7. You reap what you sew fella.

(Just saying)

Never said he was an angel,he,like many other players does act up at times,does make the most of challenges at times,but is no different from players at most clubs.If a billericay,welling or any other clubs player doesn't do all or some of those then we are kidding ourselves.One of your players squealed like a kid after a challenge,we was taking the p1ss out of him at the time,same with wellings number 8 on Boxing Day,difference is we was involved in a game where a ref booked 3 players for diving in 10 minutes,therefore opening a can of worms,think even Jgfc would agree they were all pretty ridiculous bookings and nothing different from what you see in every game on a Saturday.

Since our game,suddenly one of our players spat at yours,believe me,had this actually happened there would of been a few fists flying from each side,the referee is supposed to of told the billericay manager that your players didn't do enough to get free kicks,this coming out is far more worrying than whether our number 7 takes the odd tumble,for me it smacks of clattenburg gate.

Yea you're right Eadtside, no one spat at anyone, no one gave the [****!!****]er hand gesture to our bench when he scored, no one dived all game and our player deserved to be sent off.

You must be one shit bird watcher

Oh a w*nker sign as well,this just gets worse.

I suppose all these are on video (the [****!!****]er sign isn't)

The spitting incident if it happened must be on video and we shall see if he deserved to get sent off,if your club appeals and if they are successful in that appeal.

If you have a voice recording of the referees conversation with your manager,a video of our player spitting at yours then I will apologise profoundly to your wonderfully sporting club.

You would be charged with Perjury Mr Troll.

Firstly Eyong isn't a diver.

Then He wasn't diving he was only squealing

Then The Welling fans didn't boo him for squealing and diving

Finally after being proved wrong and looking decidedly foolish it's well everyone does it hahaha

Well they don't at New Lodge matey. Stick to bird watching you tit.

You cheat the same as any other club,and deny it the same as any other club.

You lose a game and your manager deflects the blame from his sides pathetic performance by accusing the opposition of all sorts,great tactic,but flawed when the incidents don't actually happen.

Lastly,you call me a troll but in the last week,you have done so much cutting and pasting from other clubs forums that you are now being interviewed at the cliffs pavilion for their Easter special "The three billy goats gruff"

Although it should be fckng Snow White,seeing as you lot can do no wrong

You cheat the same as any other club,and deny it the same as any other club.

You lose a game and your manager deflects the blame from his sides pathetic performance by accusing the opposition of all sorts,great tactic,but flawed when the incidents don't actually happen.

Lastly,you call me a troll but in the last week,you have done so much cutting and pasting from other clubs forums that you are now being interviewed at the cliffs pavilion for their Easter special "The three billy goats gruff"

Although it should be fckng Snow White,seeing as you lot can do no wrong

I see now you are saying that you do cheat? You have been denying it since Christmas.

It has been proved that your players cheat. Can you offer any evidence of a Ricay player cheating ?

I see now you are saying that you do cheat? You have been denying it since Christmas.

It has been proved that your players cheat. Can you offer any evidence of a Ricay player cheating ?

I take it that's a no Mr Troll.

Every club has players that cheat,its indemic in the game and if you read what I have written the last week I have always said this.

Against us I saw cheating from both sides from making the most of a challenge to nicking a few yards on a throw in,its all cheating.

I saw both benches trying to influence the referees decision making with constant whingeing,also cheating.

Do our players cheat? - yes.

Do your players cheat? - yes.

Has anyone seen a professional football match where the ref hasn't blown up for a foul at some point?

I'm sure that both clubs can analyse the game and find points where the other one has cheated.

Surely it's time to move on from this, you can't change the result and I think it's in the interests of both clubs to concentrate on establishing themselves at this level rather than bickering.

I think a few of your fans expected a walkover and it didn't happen, that's what this is about really.That's life. You stuffed us in the cup earlier in the season, that's the way it goes.