Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support Fans Focus by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.

Blues 0 - 1 AFC Hornchurch

Rich.m

So its okay to cheat as long as you don't dive then?

According to your previous post's along with other Urchins on our forum that would seem to be what you guy's have adapted to (including the diving)

I never said that we don't cheat, what I am saying that its hard to take the moral high ground when you do as well.

I apologise for going on your forum, but you lot seem hell bent on attacking us. We're just your poor neighbours down the road so i'm not sure what the obsession is?

why don't you do and treat Eastside Urchin to a nice spot of Lunch at the Railway Hotel in hornchurch

Making a joke out of someone dying,thinking would rather my team dive than stoop that low.Some poor little girl buried her mum today,obviously warrants a joke

Edited by Eastside Urchin

not sure where I've made a joke about someone Dying, but feel free to make me sound like a c**t

Glad you've finally admitted you've dived. Can we put an end to this thread now? it's all very boring