Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support Fans Focus by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.

Eversley's pitch vandalised

bomaya

Sickening. I hope they catch the b*stards responsible.

Scumbags!!!! If you know who they are then hopefully you can do something about it......or at leadt report it to their club. Such a shame as you have the best playing surface in the CCL (both Divisions) but obviously the grounds are so open. I was planning to come along to your game on Sat against Knaphill, when will you know if the game will go ahead?

Players from another CCL club organised a kick about on the main pitch during this wet weather and have left one of the goal mouths in a poor state.

Groundsman is working hard this week to repair the damage.

'Another CCL club'? Are you allowed to say who these selfless morons are?

I hope you'll never let them near the place again!!

I think you should make a complaint to the Police. You might then be able to get compensation from the idiots.

I would get the police involved Daniel, teach these prats a lesson or two. They have no respect for your club and ex-players too, you must be frustrated. If they are at other clubs then also make them aware.

Good luck tomorrow, unfortunately due to the change in venue and kick off time I won't be able to come and watch which is a shame as I saw the first game of the season when you beat them 3-2 and it's still one of the best games I've seen all season!! Think the two teams have headed in different directions since then though.

Sav sent me over the pictures this morning, and is shocking what these lads have done, no respect at all, I understand that a few of them play at Farnham, but I do not know them myself, and that is just what I have been told.

Who in their right mind goes and has a kick about on an excellent pitch in the middle of terrible weather knowing full well that it would wreck it....

Neil,

You can’t start accusing and naming another clubs players responsible just because you’ve heard a few rumours from people doing the rounds , that’s not fair. Anyone could be to blamed for what happened to the pitch, I’ve been to watch Hartley Witney play Eversley a few times down at Eversely and it’s very open with no secure gate or fencing around the main pitch which makes it very accessible for anyone wanting a kick about.

And as far as I’m aware they also leave the goals and nets up all year round which means any tom dick or harry can just jump on the pitch and play. I’m sorry but no other club at this level leaves there goals and nets up all year round and this measure should have been in place to stop kids being able to play on the pitch.