Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support Fans Focus by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.

Vase QF draw

bomaya

Bedfont 0 badshot lea 3

Three well taken goals beat us in a poor performance from us take away nothing from baggy thought they were a good footballing side but our postponements of our games really showed an collectively was very poor hopefully tuesdays game will be on but its in doubt already so we get back to doing ourself justice.

Lw was a decent player but given to much time an space by the fellas as with the rest it was as if it was a stroll in the park just poor

Met beano who was always about when i was at lammas still a decent fella all the best badshot lea for rest of the season

not claiming this against anyone else mate just the comment got my back up a little everybody else has been very gracious in defeat an given credit to egham to many people with an opinion have never played a decent game of football in there life an theres always the rose tinted glasses

Of course that wasn't the case in your recent defeat to Badshot Lea was it Newby? ;)

An ambitious comment 4-5-1!

I expect them to progress tomorrow, but why should I? I've never seen Walsall Wood play and they won at Hanworth and Runcorn, so don't be fooled by the Step Six tag. The Midland Combination used to supply Gresley who did well in the Vase in recent years. It appears as close to a step five league in standard. However, I just feel they will get through. Call it gut instinct for what its worth.

The real test would come in the Semis, although of course the guaranteed home tie will help. If it really is to be Guernsey's year they will get a Semi-Final at Tunbridge Wells or Hadleigh and the two Northern sides will meet each other. No disrespect to Gornal or Ascot, but neither team's league form says they can do any damage in those ties.

Certainly a Guernsey v Spennymoor final would be a cracker, and with Darlington's form in the Northern League, if Guernsey do slip on on their games in hand, the two teams could meet again the following year too!

Of course that wasn't the case in your recent defeat to Badshot Lea was it Newby? ;)

did i not say take nothing away from baggy they are good footballing side !? but well pointed out.....grass lol :wub:

Or indeed any game that his team lose. Unluckiest team in football by his own match reports and accounts.

i never take anything away from any opponent that beats us they beat us as they were better on the day doesnt mean we were at the races does it!?

you another troll jumps on the bandwagon of others

back to the vase good luck guernsey i have alot of time for steve dewsnip an what they are trying to achieve an i for one would go watch them when they progree to the final.......believe chaps

Spoke to a Hanworth player yesterday and he said Walsall were average, I just have a feelin Guernsey will win it and I hope they do!

penalty decisions were what i was told won them the game an also walsall were very average

Is anyone from here going to the match?

Taking the daughter it is her belated birthday present, we had a home game on the 22/12 against Dorking, she was gutted when it was cancelled!