Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support Fans Focus by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.

Vase QF draw

bomaya

Hanworth Villa are hopefully going to play (and beat) the Step 6 side Walsall Wood at home this Saturday. The winners then face Runcorn Town away in the Fifth Round. Runcorn are currently third in the North West Counties league with a PPG of 2.083. This compares to Villa's 1.66 and Guernsey's 2.4375. Guernsey on PPG form alone are the second best team left in the competition behind Spennymoor Town who have 2.652.

Larkhall Athletic are a strong Western Premier side, based in Bath (in case anybody was wondering- probably not).

I'd be prepare to scout them for either Hanworth or Guernsey, just in case.

Their ground is up on a hill, and is a sod to get to - so be warned.

A lot better than that wasn't it Smudge? (as I overheard him telling Tony Vance at Epsom the other day). Will we see you at the Arena tomorrow evening?

From day one when Guernsey FC Joined the CCL,I said that they were different gravy,and would walk straight through the CCL.Still have not changed my mind,wish the injured Players could make a quick recovery though,especially Ryan.The odds I got were 20/1,Bet Victor have not got a clue.A nailed on Wembley Final Spennymoor v Guernsey awaits.Tony Vance and Colin Fallaise are Magicians,Ross Allen should be playing League Football.Everything looking rosey in Smudges garden.

wish the injured Players could make a quick recovery though,especially Ryan.

I wish they all were back sooner rather than later, Ryan, Gus and not forgetting Winchy.

• 2 weeks later...

Hope the Guernsey crew can understand broad black-country 'brummie' accents !!

Good luck to the Islanders !!

Surprisingly, Walsall Wood are doing very well in the Midland Combination this season after a couple of seasons finishing near the bottom with Pershore and Racing Club Warwick.

A very nice ground and good people there - the stand and memorial at the ground are quite unique as well.

Brummie is not black country thicko................. come on the Wood!!

Near enough and its north of the Watford Gap, so its foreign !!

Hope the Guernsey crew can understand broad black-country 'brummie' accents !!

Good luck to the Islanders !!

We will be bringing our own translator.