Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support Fans Focus by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.

You Think You May Have A Fixture Pile Up

That truly is mental

Well it’s no worse than what Haringey Borough have to face most seasons is it

Really TW@T do enlighten us (with proof) on when Haringey Borough have had to play on three consecutive days

Or four games in five days...

Well wasn’t that roughly what Haringey Borough had to play towards the end of that infamous season when their London Senior Cup tie with Fisher was like Lincoln v Coventry in 1962/1963.

Well wasn’t that roughly what Haringey Borough had to play towards the end of that infamous season when their London Senior Cup tie with Fisher was like Lincoln v Coventry in 1962/1963.

He won't answer with any concrete evidence, clueless TW@T

Karen - You must have a short memory that's all I can say, it was only two or three seasons ago

Wouldn't there be some article online or on here about that then?

Where's the evidence to back up your assumptions

Here is evidence that wont back up his assumptions.

Haringey Borough have so far played 29 Leagues fixtures, the same amount as Colney Heath and Oxhey Jets. I don't see Rhodes discussing a fixture backlog for these two Clubs.

Colney Heath remain in the Challenge Trophy.

Note that Oxhey Jets are still in the Herts Charity Shield, SSML Premier Division Cup and SSML Floodlit Cup.

Haringey Borough have been eliminated from all Cup Competitions.

As for home League fixtures played, Haringey Borough have so far hosted 15 matches.

3 Clubs have played less home League fixtures than Haringey Borough while 5 have played the same number as the Club from Coles Park.

So the great Haringey Borough fixture pile up occurred in 2009/2010 when they played Fisher in the London Senior Cup on Tuesday 19th January.

The end of season run-in from March onwards saw them play on Tues 02, Sat 06, Tues 09, Sat 13, Tues 16, Thur 18, Sat 20, Wed 24, Sat 27. In April they played on Thur 01, Sat 03, Thur 08, Sat 10, Tues 13, Sat 17, Tues 20, Thur 22, Sat 24, Thus 28 and finished the season on Sat 1st May.

That’s 20 games in 62 days with having twice to play four games in seven days.

Somehow Rhodes I hardly think it comes close to the schedule that awaits Guernsey .

Mr Rhodes you should'nt have a problem with Haringey Borough FC they should have a problem with you from what Doug told me about you at our recent game against them.

The Haringey Borough FC people are good people like the Kentish Town FC people.

Your jibes at certain clubs make you look like a fool.

Find a club and help them out if they will have you.

Mr Rhodes you should'nt have a problem with Haringey Borough FC they should have a problem with you from what Doug told me about you at our recent game against them.

The Haringey Borough FC people are good people like the Kentish Town FC people.

Your jibes at certain clubs make you look like a fool.

Find a club and help them out if they will have you.

Well said SB, though I'm afraid to say I wouldn't hold your breath....

A. No club would entertain him.

B. If they did he'd only ruin them.

C. He will never stop his jibes at the two above mentioned clubs as he will never accept that to move forward they both needed to boot him

A. No club would entertain him.

Is that why I get knocked over in the rush every June or July by Club's asking me to come onboard