Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support Fans Focus by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.

Saturday 30th March,Fixtures,Results,etc.

Smudge

BEDFONT SPORTS 2 C0VE 1

cove deservedly took an early lead through ball an if we were three down at half time we wouldnt of complained baxter an ball linking up nicely in the first half to keep us on our toes i dont remember us having a shot in the first half but then my memory is going!!

adfter a half time rollicking we upped our game changed formation an attacked cove we equalised through turner then baldock just back from injury scored a tap in after great work from azagba , cove hit the bar in the last 5 an we were under the cosh for last 10 but we held out to beat a good cove side for the second time this season!!

referee was awful ;) ok he was ok but tell me how sills made three bad challenges no card yet any of ours first bad challenge was rewarded with a yellow?

BEDFONT SPORTS 2 C0VE 1

cove deservedly took an early lead through ball an if we were three down at half time we wouldnt of complained baxter an ball linking up nicely in the first half to keep us on our toes i dont remember us having a shot in the first half but then my memory is going!!

adfter a half time rollicking we upped our game changed formation an attacked cove we equalised through turner then baldock just back from injury scored a tap in after great work from azagba , cove hit the bar in the last 5 an we were under the cosh for last 10 but we held out to beat a good cove side for the second time this season!!

referee was awful ;) ok he was ok but tell me how sills made three bad challenges no card yet any of ours first bad challenge was rewarded with a yellow?

Was good to meet you and be able to put a face to a name.

My first trip to Bedfont Sports and very good facilities, although I think they could do with one or two more tv screens in the bar.

Despite the shocking reputation that some have painted of you I found you a good captain to work with

likewise always good to put a face to a name mate, the problem with alot of peoples pespective is they take on board others opinion rather than making there own judgement yes i have a checkered past but i wear my heart on my sleeve that will never change!! kind comments which are always taken on board.

wish you well for the rest of the season you are in the better half of referees weve had this season communicated well throughout im sure we'll meet again an always a plus when im not on the recieving end of a refs card!! ;) all the best

Footy why are you always the exception to the rule :)

Because he's got 12", but doesn't use it as a RULE ????

:bolt: