Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support Fans Focus by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.

Unbeaten Record

Only to you. The only thing I dislike about Dunstable Town is their fans.

Hats off to the team...going unbeaten in a league season is top draw.....fans on the other hand I find testing!

football isn't a level playing field, some teams have budgets, good facilities, good catchment areas that is always going to be the case. Within the whole pyramid there are always comments about budgets, but unless you have seen every clubs budget it is all hearsay.

Regardless of that to go a league season unbeaten is a great achievement and not easy. Otherwise it would happen more frequently. Personally, I don't think it has any bearing on the view of league at all. The gap between top and bottom of all leagues at this level is as wide and there aren't too many undecided winners.

They haven't got the unbeaten record just yet, they've still got to get the win or draw against Hatfield and I tell you what, I'd love it, LOVE it, if they beat them.

095keegan_468x350.jpg

Edited by Rebadiah Hongfield

They haven't got the unbeaten record just yet, they've still got to get the win or draw against Hatfield and I tell you what, I'd love it, LOVE it, if they beat them.

095keegan_468x350.jpg

Like Keegan, I fear you will be mightily disappointed come Saturday!

St. Blazey in Cornwall must have managed a whole season too, as AFC Wimbledon broke their 76 game unbeaten run, (eventually getting to 78).

Get to 79 and you hold the British record.

Edited by jertzee

If i had to choice between spending an hour in a pub sitting next to DTFC goons or having tooth picks stuck under my eye lids for 3 weeks i'd prob have to go with the latter .... And feel i've definatly got away lightly with that.

Edited by RendonBodgers

I have to agree with Rebadiah on this one, not because we are bottom. Mid-table as we have seen anyone can beat anyone, that's they beauty of football. It isn't hard for a team like Dunstable to win the league with the money they have available. With that money players will commit, teams that don't pay will struggle to find that commitment in a player.

I've always liked this guy.