Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support Fans Focus by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.

Glad they have gone!!!!!!

2 years ago they came on the scene,many found a home on here,and where made very welcome.How a Club with the worst pitch in the Premier last season,no bar of their own, slate Clubs like Egham,Wembley,Hanworth Villa,Bedfont Sports,Dorking,South Park,in their end of season revue on Ormering.com amazes me.Did agree with their views on Referees though they should book Specsavers appointments,or join Weightwatchers.They will not be missed by me,just pray for the day,they get relegated back to this Manor,which they surely will.

just pray for the day,they get relegated back to this Manor,which they surely will.

You would pray for them to come back ? :unsure:

Fair play to you Smudge Totally agree with you. Can.t belive wot some lady on there said about Egham Cheating there way to Title because the Game was called off on a Sat! Stick to worrying about your shat pitch Idot. I was not there When the Ref Called the Game off Spoke to guy who does the Pitch and he said it was 50/50 but even he was surprised it was called off. You are Bad losers Guernsey and if clubs don,t lick your backside you Cry Foul play. We won that league Fair and Square. We beat you at Egham Even with a Ref who was So baised it was unbelievable. and if I hear about your fixture pile up anymore and wot a great effort it was to come Second I going to p*ss myself. You had about 60 different players play this Season and it turned out most of your squad were not up to Step 5. This is last word from me on this subject. Jimmy Hughes (Fat Bloke on Gate if you want to know who I am) Hope we never play you again. CHAMPIONS :soapbox:

Fair play to you Smudge Totally agree with you. Can.t belive wot some lady on there said about Egham Cheating there way to Title because the Game was called off on a Sat! Stick to worrying about your shat pitch Idot. I was not there When the Ref Called the Game off Spoke to guy who does the Pitch and he said it was 50/50 but even he was surprised it was called off. You are Bad losers Guernsey and if clubs don,t lick your backside you Cry Foul play. We won that league Fair and Square. We beat you at Egham Even with a Ref who was So baised it was unbelievable. and if I hear about your fixture pile up anymore and wot a great effort it was to come Second I going to p*ss myself. You had about 60 different players play this Season and it turned out most of your squad were not up to Step 5. This is last word from me on this subject. Jimmy Hughes (Fat Bloke on Gate if you want to know who I am) Hope we never play you again. CHAMPIONS :soapbox:

One of the greatest bites in the Forum history :)

Pleased you are still taking such a strong interest in us! For me I was shocked to, people having an opinion some of which I may or not agree with on a Guernsey FC based forum, such a terrible thing in the 21st Century.

Excellent to see a GFC topic in a League we are no longer in. Guess you are missing us.

Edited by HKP

2 years ago they came on the scene,many found a home on here,and where made very welcome.How a Club with the worst pitch in the Premier last season,no bar of their own, slate Clubs like Egham,Wembley,Hanworth Villa,Bedfont Sports,Dorking,South Park,in their end of season revue on Ormering.com amazes me.Did agree with their views on Referees though they should book Specsavers appointments,or join Weightwatchers.They will not be missed by me,just pray for the day,they get relegated back to this Manor,which they surely will.

Made very welcome, if this is how you treat friends would hate to be your enemy! So you won't miss us, but you start a topic about GFC and you made a point of visiting a fan's forum for a club you clearly don't like and you pray for the return of us. You are one well mixed up, sad old codger. :)

For what its worth, I will miss Guernsey.  Over the last 2 seasons they have been a breathe of fresh air and a credit to CCL.

Where are all the CCL well wishers when they did so well in the vase?   The many posts saying how well clubs were treated in Guernsey and what a good time they had..... this is not just a coincidence due to so many plaudits raised.  . 

They are very professional in their outlook. very respectful and polite when visiting other clubs.

I repeat, alot of clubs can learn from them, in the way they present themselves as players and as a club.

I personally wish Guernsey all the very best next season !  I will keep an eye out for their results.

We must remember, one should not be jealous of their success, but praise where it is due. 

By the way, well done Egham in being CCL Premier Champions !     

Made very welcome, if this is how you treat friends would hate to be your enemy! So you won't miss us, but you start a topic about GFC and you made a point of visiting a fan's forum for a club you clearly don't like and you pray for the return of us. You are one well mixed up, sad old codger. :)

Guernsey folk,were welcomed with open arms by all in the CCL,no mention of bad experiences at any grounds during the Season.Yet low and behold they slag off,decent Clubs.I am glad Mr.Molesey,aka Nice Guy/Bad Guy,has put in a kind word for them,hows your ground improvements going?

At the grounds had a warm welcome with the odd exception. I was mainly referring to some on here, especialy those that are/were rather two faced. Ground improvements are going very well, thanks for asking.

You are an idiot smudge,as has been pointed out already,every club,especially those with big followings has people who will say stuff less complimentary than maybe needed,but once again,as pointed out,the majority of the clubs fans haven't said things,just the views of one person from what I can see.

But let's be honest here,if they were the views of many,you could hardly blame them after reading some of the anti guernsey dribble that has been spouted on here in the last 2 years and lets face it,you with a bit of help from a couple of others are the chief culprit.

You claim to have saved or at least boosted this forum but views like yours actually damage the credibility of what is,by all accounts a very good league

You are an idiot smudge,as has been pointed out already,every club,especially those with big followings has people who will say stuff less complimentary than maybe needed,but once again,as pointed out,the majority of the clubs fans haven't said things,just the views of one person from what I can see.

But let's be honest here,if they were the views of many,you could hardly blame them after reading some of the anti guernsey dribble that has been spouted on here in the last 2 years and lets face it,you with a bit of help from a couple of others are the chief culprit.

You claim to have saved or at least boosted this forum but views like yours actually damage the credibility of what is,by all accounts a very good league

Name calling,I JUST LOVE IT.Still I take offence when a Hornchurch Fan lectures me about my attitude towards Guernsey.Not 1 offensive remark has ever been posted by me on here,just facts.

First to inform Forumites that they were joining the League,First to say they would walk straight through the CCL.First to inform about the downgrading of the Hotel facilities for travelling Clubs,which was rectified.First to inform about GFCTV,and the affect it would have on mainland crowds,which proved correct.If they had spoken badly of your Club,you would blame me,would you?The CCL is an excellent League,from League Committee Members,Club Chairman/Committee Members,Supporters,Refs,Players,many I have met and spoken too,including Guernsey,a nicer bunch of people you would never meet.I think I have boosted this Forum in visits,else why would I BE TALKING TO YOU.As i rarely post on the Hornchurch Forum.CAB FOR EASTSIDE.

Ooooh sorry if I support a team that doesn't conform to your views.

Smudge,the only reason I come on here (and no disrespect to CCL members etc) is because like many I was intrigued by guernseys presence.But from day one you have gone back and forwards,being nice one minute and bitching the next,when it gets too much you backtrack like they are your best friends.You only have to read this thread to see that.

Edited by Eastside Urchin

I bet Guernsey are gutted they are no longer in the CCL.