Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support Fans Focus by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.

Saturday 9th November Matches

Correct newby stats don't lie you was a sub at bedfont at best and by what you say it was going well then you leave and start playing for Lammas who were top and now are 4 intresting

lol little do you know wasnt even sub was banned for first seven games on my first game back started then the next game we all left now worry about your own club i can only assume your terry so you should know Edited by newby marvel

From a outsider looking in. Bedfont was struggling terribly this year so i cant blame the chairman for change, especially with the hostile unwelcoming reputation being built by that structure. And newby how can you comment on recent results of bedfont when you have all walked out and left the club.i know you was asked to leave but it seems as if pressure was put on players not to return which from a proud skipper is not the greatest. (I might be wrong). You should stop giving a reaction and be happy your at a club where you get a game. But it does look as if the negativity that was at bedfont has came across to lammas with you on current results.p.s this isnt a dig just an observation

Steve phillips (ground hopper)

hi steve none of us were asked to leave we all left of our own accord there are reasons behind it all as there is in every departure. Discipline was a problem but dont you think the management were trying to resolve that? We had a team that wanted to win an would run through a brick wall for his teammate an our unity an camaraderie were 2nd to none all involved were gutted how it all ended an after guiding them to promotion i was deeply upset and still am had a love for the club as i do lammas . I hope they stay up as if not it undoes all our hard work since ive been there mate. Bedfont recent results i havent commented on just stated facts im nothing to do with the club now so if im honest can say an do what i like mate will i tell all why we all left no it will come out eventually as it always does. Regarding me an playing i play when i can an had an agreement with the management last season played more than expected this year ive stated above not that i have to explain myself an the people who know me know who i am an what im about one thing i am is loyal. Hope that helps steve

Fair point there newby you come across well

hi steve none of us were asked to leave we all left of our own accord there are reasons behind it all as there is in every departure. Discipline was a problem but dont you think the management were trying to resolve that? We had a team that wanted to win an would run through a brick wall for his teammate an our unity an camaraderie were 2nd to none all involved were gutted how it all ended an after guiding them to promotion i was deeply upset and still am had a love for the club as i do lammas . I hope they stay up as if not it undoes all our hard work since ive been there mate. Bedfont recent results i havent commented on just stated facts im nothing to do with the club now so if im honest can say an do what i like mate will i tell all why we all left no it will come out eventually as it always does. Regarding me an playing i play when i can an had an agreement with the management last season played more than expected this year ive stated above not that i have to explain myself an the people who know me know who i am an what im about one thing i am is loyal. Hope that helps steve

Chris Clapham, on 13 Nov 2013 - 11:11 AM, said:

Thornton Heath CR7 6DN ‎

The Clubhouse is in the process of being rebuilt and we anticipate taking possession again early next year and being there playing for start of next season. Lots to do and have been beset by delays out of our control but fingers crossed it will now be fine.

The pitch wasn't as tolerant of rain as the Arena, it has to be said. Our supporters can't wait to get back as they don't enjoy watching games at the Arena. Is it easier to get to? Probably not, and is most straightforwardly accessed via the A23 - Smudge will need to devise new directions!

However, you will always to assured a warm welcome, afterall, the ground has a perfect view of Croydon Crematorium less than 100m away, a very warm welcome indeed!!!

The Clubhouse is in the process of being rebuilt and we anticipate taking possession again early next year and being there playing for start of next season. Lots to do and have been beset by delays out of our control but fingers crossed it will now be fine.

The pitch wasn't as tolerant of rain as the Arena, it has to be said. Our supporters can't wait to get back as they don't enjoy watching games at the Arena. Is it easier to get to? Probably not, and is most straightforwardly accessed via the A23 - Smudge will need to devise new directions!

However, you will always to assured a warm welcome, afterall, the ground has a perfect view of Croydon Crematorium less than 100m away, a very warm welcome indeed!!!

As I said, great news for AFCCA. The pitch was superb there last time I visited and the old club used to make my wife and I very welcome.

Thornton Heath CR7 6DN ‎

Cheers CC but no real better journey than Croydon Arena ! 

I'm sure CCL Prem teams love the anticipation that they could be making 2 journeys to Croydon area as opposed to 1 next season, thats provided they are not moved to the Kent league ? ;)  

Stu & Gav Bamford, Liam stone, Vinny Hodge and Sean Ryan bedfont rejects??? Lol!! Reallly!! Don't think they are mate!! We're going threw a purple patch of the season, ok we're 4th but with big games this week someone in the top 3 are gonna drop points so hopefully we can capsulize!!

gav bamford? come on he was past it 20 years ago....:)