Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support Fans Focus by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.

CONGRATULATIONS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Smudge

TO.

South Park F.C. on winning the CCL Premier title,well deserved I must say.

Spelthorne Sports on winning the CCL 1 title,well deserved I must say.

You see I am a realist,not an optimist like many on here.

I live in the real world,not cloud cuckoo land,not like many on here,who need to take their rose tinted off.

My congratulations also.

I must admit my thoughts are rather 'elsewhere' at the moment, still waiting for a certain local authority to move forward.

well done Park and Spelly good luck in your new leagues next season,now the focus switches to the relegation battle which is hotting up with the teams involved coming back fighting for their lives,in a sadistic way i would rather still be involved in their battle than with the teams who have nothing to play for,sad but true.  

Also, really glad to hear that Camberley were sporting to stay on for the presentations at the end. Says a lot for a club to do that especially after losing the game as well. Well done Camberley, gone up a notch in my estimations !!

Well done to South Park thoroughly deserved Champions, Many thanks for the comments about us staying on for the presentation, but no doubt the manager would have had it no other way, he has been superb along with the players after our poor start to the campaign.

Well done to South Park thoroughly deserved Champions, Many thanks for the comments about us staying on for the presentation, but no doubt the manager would have had it no other way, he has been superb along with the players after our poor start to the campaign.

Hmmm still only finished with the also rans though mate,unless you get promoted with Park which would be great for Camberley you got to do it all over again next season like thje rest of them,apart from those who get relegated which could be any 3 from 6.

Congratulations to all at Sourh Park, fantastic achievement and nice to see your hard work paying off.

Congratulations to all at Sourh Park, fantastic achievement and nice to see your hard work paying off.

Yes, almost definitely this time.

As for the guard of honour at Epsom, that would be a nice gesture and one you are deserving of.

Archived