Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support Fans Focus by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.

Constitution 2014/15

I see that the Ryman League have already confirmed their Constitution for next season:

http://www.nonleaguematters.co.uk/forum/gforum.cgi?post=588815;sb=post_latest_reply;so=ASC;forum_view=forum_view_collapsed;guest=12295851

I think you have posted this in the wrong forum.

It's just for interest purposes. Where will you be watching the FA Cup Final later today out of interest.

I see that the Ryman League have already confirmed their Constitution for next season:

http://www.nonleaguematters.co.uk/forum/gforum.cgi?post=588815;sb=post_latest_reply;so=ASC;forum_view=forum_view_collapsed;guest=12295851

Not only were you two days late - as the NLF thread states the Ryman constitution has NOT been confirmed..... Edited by Whitley Bay

Not sure if I will be watching it.

I expect you were far more interested in AEL v APOEL yesterday weren't you

Yes, a coincidence that isn't it, will the game be replayed.

Yes, a coincidence that isn't it, will the game be replayed.

Knowing the Cypriot FA, they will do something stupid like re-start the game from the moment it was abandoned with the original players and probably behind closed doors.

But don't be surprised if they award the match to APOEL and, therefore, make them champions.

What a mess. The FA get involved and no one knows what is going on. Appleby should just tell us where we are currently and where there are issues. Same man tried to reorganise Level 5 and missed the point completely about what leaves and clubs want.

Wembley to join SSML. Confirmed by Ian Bates on twitter.

Imagine it will be subject to an appeal

I confirmed that a while ago.

That was also confirmed last night at the AGM of the SSML Referees.