Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support Fans Focus by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.

Constitution 2014/15

A simple question

There's no such thing on this Forum!

Hanwell promoted, no one from Step 4, Wembley side ways move. Hatfield and Lion Lions relegated, Sun Postal and Kings Langley promoted from Div 1. This all makes 22 teams in the Prem. No need for any further discussion.

Hanwell promoted, no one from Step 4, Wembley side ways move. Hatfield and Lion Lions relegated, Sun Postal and Kings Langley promoted from Div 1. This all makes 22 teams in the Prem. No need for any further discussion.

But have Wembley moved that is the question ?

So what happens if the AGM votes against Wembley joining the Prem and / or Edgware joining Div One?

Would the SSMFL be stripped of its Supply League status?

I think Wembley being moved to the Premier Division (Step 5) is a done deal.

Edgware Town into Division 1 (Step 6) is likely to be contentious. 

Supply League status is to do with Referees so this has no connection with which Clubs go into which Division.

I think Wembley being moved to the Premier Division (Step 5) is a done deal.

Edgware Town into Division 1 (Step 6) is likely to be contentious.

Supply League status is to do with Referees so this has no connection with which Clubs go into which Division.

I obviously don't understand the terminology because I assumed (obviously incorrectly) that Step Five Leagues were called Supply Leagues.

And whether Wembley is a 'done deal' or not, and whether the Edgware placement is contentious or not, my question remains unanswered.

Who has the final say on whether Wembley join the Prem and Edgware join Div One - the FA or the SSMFL AGM?

And if it is the latter, could the FA over-rule the decision or impose any sanctions on the SSMFL?

With regards to Wembley - it was a FA decision as part of their re-structuring of the pyramid, there were no suitable clubs coming down from step 4 for the SSML region whilst there was a surplus for the Combined Counties hence the FA decision to move Wembley sideways

I obviously don't understand the terminology because I assumed (obviously incorrectly) that Step Five Leagues were called Supply Leagues.

And whether Wembley is a 'done deal' or not, and whether the Edgware placement is contentious or not, my question remains unanswered.

Who has the final say on whether Wembley join the Prem and Edgware join Div One - the FA or the SSMFL AGM?

And if it is the latter, could the FA over-rule the decision or impose any sanctions on the SSMFL?

Supply League - those nominated divisions within specific Leagues as determined and considered by The Association suitable for Level 4 Referees.

Buckingham Town to join neighbours Buckingham Athletic in SSML Div 1 ?

This would make huge sense- it's only Manorfields is only up the a5 from Dunstable and round the corner from Leighton Buzzard. Amazes me that them and Newport Pagnell are ucl sides

Edgware Town into Division 1 (Step 6) is likely to be contentious

Why do you say that

Buckingham Town to join neighbours Buckingham Athletic in SSML Div 1 ?

Would be another derby for us. Buckingham town will be turned into Bletchley Town is my prediction 10yr rent signed at Blethcley and no chance of a move bav to buckingham.

Buckingham Town to join neighbours Buckingham Athletic in SSML Div 1 ?

I think you will find they are staying in the UCL (UCL have confirmed that they have first choice on their ground sharing with new SSML side Clean Slate